FOWL Chat/Trades

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

NMILSTEIN

Re: FOWL Chat/Trades

PostTue Mar 29, 2022 3:18 pm

mlbphan wrote:
don't worry about this, it's just not that important.

just like it wasn’t important to you that you knowingly traded me a prospect in another league that you didn’t have but was mistakenly showing on your roster. Bob was left to clean up that mess recently in GMKL. I want the rest of this league to see where your thought process is coming from.

Unread postTue Mar 29, 2022 11:00 am
I vote no on the proposal. It's just passing on whatever unfairness occurred to someone else next season.

In MLB when you lose a player or fail to sign a draft pick you get a sandwich pick as compensation and I think that is best solution.

you Neil, probably would’ve been better off keeping your thoughts to yourself on this since your little transgression is so fresh with me in GMKL.

this is also my public service announcement to the rest of this league when it comes to dealing with Neil. make sure he actually “HAS” whatever he’s trading you.

That actually happened in this league. You know me believing a roster to be correct, kind of like you relying on a roster being correct and then finding out it isn't.

Big difference of course is you asked for an unknown non prospect as opposed to this where you drafted someone who had zero chance of being available especially a league with supplemental draft. If Mike Trout or Mookle Betts was left off the roster would you have drafted them? A quick look at the old roster would have told you that Glasnow was unavailable.

I could sink to your level a call you a liar and send you nasty emails but I'll assume that you truly believed that Glasnow was available.

Gentleman....and RIck, I don't need this crap. Consider this my resignation from the league.

seanreflex

PostTue Mar 29, 2022 3:53 pm

So much for diplomacy.

If anyone has a relationship with Neil maybe now would be a good time to reach out and see if you can bring him back in.

seanreflex

PostTue Mar 29, 2022 4:42 pm

Hey Neil, I sent you a PM. I'm sorry this turned out like this in a public dispute - that's never good for anyone.

I was only involved at all because Bob had asked me to see if I could find some resolution. I'm sure I speak for the vast majority when I say that we don't want you to leave this league.

Maybe we can all take a breath and give some re-consideration in the morning. Thanks

bigmahon

PostFri Apr 01, 2022 7:02 am

Hi Sean, thanks for all your efforts this year!

In the league doc, Riley Greene has morphed into Riley Adams. Not a good change for me, so please can you switch him back? 8-)

seanreflex

PostFri Apr 01, 2022 8:56 am

bigmahon wrote:Hi Sean, thanks for all your efforts this year!

In the league doc, Riley Greene has morphed into Riley Adams. Not a good change for me, so please can you switch him back? 8-)

Negative, Ghost Rider. I cannot help you with that. I don’t have edit rights to the spreadsheet … If I did, I definitely would have morphed Greene into Adams!! :D

PALMTANA - CAN YOU PLEASE HELP BIGMAHON WITH HIS BIOGENETICS EXPERIMENT?

NMILSTEIN

PostFri Apr 01, 2022 12:57 pm

Dropping my stadium and will participate in the stadium draft

seanreflex

PostFri Apr 01, 2022 2:11 pm

NMILSTEIN wrote:Dropping my stadium and will participate in the stadium draft

I'll be changing stadiums as well.

seanreflex

PostFri Apr 01, 2022 4:01 pm

I have a question regarding the FA Draft in this league. This is my first year in Fowl League, so I want to be clear.

To be eligible for the draft, this is the only requirement I see in the rules:

"FA Draft in March (unlimited drops; players carded in any season are eligible"

Does this mean that someone like Noah Syndergaard, for example, would be eligible to be selected (if he wasn't already on a roster) ???

But someone like Glenn Otto, SP TEX, who pitched in 2021 in MLB, but has never been carded, is not eligible to be selected, correct ???

Thank you for the clarification.

Sean

Palmtana

PostFri Apr 01, 2022 4:29 pm

Sean, yes, carded only in any season for this league.

Adams has morphed back into Greene

bigmahon

PostSun Apr 03, 2022 5:18 am

Hi Bob / Sean. Thanks for a great draft!

Ian Happ is on my roster as SP; he can play a lot of positions, but he does his best work in LF! :)
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat