TED LASSO LEAGUE 2022-2

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

lakeviewdave

Re: TED LASSO LEAGUE

PostSun Dec 12, 2021 9:29 pm

No and no if they are going to apply to season 2 for this set. Would have impacted initial draft. Yes and no if goes into effect for 2021 card set.

paul j kiggins

PostMon Dec 13, 2021 1:28 pm

No: for this season

Yes for next year......2021

Paul

tcochran

PostMon Dec 13, 2021 1:28 pm

Inaugural season -- the qualifying round for promotion & relegation -- is almost finished, so it's time to review the rules.

I'd like to propose 2 changes:

a) Update the roster rule to:
There will be a minimum of 25 carded players on each team, as required to join a Strat league at the start of a season.

b) Update the drop/add rule to:
Drops/adds are allowed within your own 32 players during the season, per game engine rules, with 10% penalty

Please vote on a/b

1. tcochran - yes/yes
2. Terry101-yes/yes
3. jflatour99 - yes/yes
4. mesacat - yes/yes
5. lakeviewdave - no/no
6. paul j kiggins - no/no

oldmansmith2

PostMon Dec 13, 2021 2:00 pm

Your first proposal only makes a significant difference if the maximum of non carded players is raised to seven. Is that what you are intending with the drop to 25 carded players Terry?

tcochran

PostMon Dec 13, 2021 2:12 pm

oldmansmith2 wrote:Your first proposal only makes a significant difference if the maximum of non carded players is raised to seven. Is that what you are intending with the drop to 25 carded players Terry?

Yup

tcochran

PostMon Dec 13, 2021 2:16 pm

Updated language...

Inaugural season -- the qualifying round for promotion & relegation -- is almost finished, so it's time to review the rules.

a) Update the roster rules to:
- There will be a minimum of 25 carded players on each team, as required to join a Strat league at the start of a season.
- Each team may carry up to 7 non-carded players, including professional, collegiate, foreign, etc. They do not need to have been signed by an MLB team.

Drops/adds are allowed within your own 32 players during the season, per game engine rules, with 10% penalty

Please vote on a/b

1. tcochran - yes/yes
2. Terry101-yes/yes
3. jflatour99 - yes/yes
4. mesacat - yes/yes
5. lakeviewdave - no/no

oldmansmith2

PostMon Dec 13, 2021 2:34 pm

Updated language...

- There will be a minimum of 25 carded players on each team, as required to join a Strat league at the start of a season.
- Each team may carry up to 7 non-carded players, including professional, collegiate, foreign, etc. They do not need to have been signed by an MLB team.

Please vote on a/b

1. tcochran - yes/yes
2. Terry101-yes/yes
3. jflatour99 - yes/yes
4. mesacat - yes/yes
5. lakeviewdave - no/no
7. oldmansmith2 - yes/yes

paul j kiggins

PostMon Dec 13, 2021 6:23 pm

how this happened i have no idea and only found out today...i added my players up today when the commish wanted to change the rules.....i have 33...not 32 players on my team.....LaMonte Wade Jr. should not be on my team....i am sorry this happened...Paul

baseball cfo

PostMon Dec 13, 2021 9:00 pm

Updated language...

Please vote on a/b

1. tcochran - yes/yes
2. Terry101-yes/yes
3. jflatour99 - yes/yes
4. mesacat - yes/yes
5. lakeviewdave - no/no
7. oldmansmith2 - yes/yes
8. baseball cfo yes/yes

tcochran

PostMon Dec 13, 2021 9:15 pm

paul j kiggins wrote:how this happened i have no idea and only found out today...i added my players up today when the commish wanted to change the rules.....i have 33...not 32 players on my team.....LaMonte Wade Jr. should not be on my team....i am sorry this happened...Paul

In reviewing Wade's stats, it looks like the only appropriate penalty would be for you to be forced to keep playing him!
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat