TSL Keeper League- Chat, News, Trades

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

seanreflex

Re: TSL Keeper League- Updates/Chat/Trades

PostSun Apr 11, 2021 9:18 pm

JMP1 wrote:I was not ready for this draft and made several roster mistakes, which need to be fixed before I can load my team.

Without Borucki I do not have enough RP only to load. I can drop Verlander and repick Borucki.

I need one more position player to make a 25 man roster. I can drop one of my prospects and pick up one of the players that are left.

My apologies for my debacle of a draft. Had I known when we started how the last few weeks were going to be, I would have bowed out of the leagues. Again, my apologies for slowing up the league.

Jay, work with Terry. I’m sure we can work it out. Glad you didn’t bow out!

Terry101

PostSun Apr 11, 2021 9:31 pm

Jay,

We'll get it right- no problem really. I'll look over the situation and get with you in the am.

Terry101

PostMon Apr 12, 2021 9:00 am

Jay,

Your team has 8 non-carded players- 6 prospects and 2 MLB experienced non-carded players leaving 13 position players and 10 pitchers- You need two more players, one must be a pitcher-

You will need to drop your last non-carded prospect pick Emerson Hancock and one of your non-carded MLB players, either J. Verlander or T. Mancini

Then you will redraft Ryan Boruki (RP) and draft a remaining player from the FA pool, either a position player or a pitcher.
Good to go, then.

JMP1

PostMon Apr 12, 2021 11:24 am

Terry101 wrote:Jay,

Your team has 8 non-carded players- 6 prospects and 2 MLB experienced non-carded players leaving 13 position players and 10 pitchers- You need two more players, one must be a pitcher-

You will need to drop your last non-carded prospect pick Emerson Hancock and one of your non-carded MLB players, either J. Verlander or T. Mancini

Then you will redraft Ryan Boruki (RP) and draft a remaining player from the FA pool, either a position player or a pitcher.
Good to go, then.

I will release Hancock and Verlander. Add Santiago Espinal.

What about my stadium? Rogers Centre not on the list this year.

seanreflex

PostMon Apr 12, 2021 11:49 am

JMP1 wrote:

Good to go, then.

Espinal is already on DC's roster, Jay. Please make another selection. If you need an assist shoot me a text. Thx.

Terry101

PostMon Apr 12, 2021 1:18 pm

seanreflex wrote:
JMP1 wrote:

Good to go, then.

Espinal is already on DC's roster, Jay. Please make another selection. If you need an assist shoot me a text. Thx.

You can pick any AL stadium not taken- available stadiums:

Guaranteed Rate 2-2; 16-13
Kauffman Stadium 18-15; 5-5
Oakland Alameda Stadium 1-7; 4-4
Sahlen Field (probably one year only) 19-19; 5-5

seanreflex

PostMon Apr 12, 2021 7:54 pm

JUST NEED STADIUM SELECTION AND FINAL PLAYER SELECTION FROM JMP1 AND WE'LL BE GOOD TO GO IN BOTH AL & NL.

JMP1

PostMon Apr 12, 2021 8:22 pm

seanreflex wrote:JUST NEED STADIUM SELECTION AND FINAL PLAYER SELECTION FROM JMP1 AND WE'LL BE GOOD TO GO IN BOTH AL & NL.

I will take Oakland Alameda this year, which may help my exceptionally weak pitching staff keep ERA under 12.00.

Working on my last pick. Not much left!

JMP1

PostMon Apr 12, 2021 8:26 pm

JMP1 wrote:
seanreflex wrote:JUST NEED STADIUM SELECTION AND FINAL PLAYER SELECTION FROM JMP1 AND WE'LL BE GOOD TO GO IN BOTH AL & NL.

I will take Oakland Alameda this year, which may help my exceptionally weak pitching staff keep ERA under 12.00.

Working on my last pick. Not much left!

And the last pick is... Jose Peraza. Thanks to Sean for the assist!

seanreflex

PostMon Apr 12, 2021 8:41 pm

ALL ROSTERS UPDATED. ALL TEAMS APPEAR STRAT LEGAL. ALL TEAMS AT 32 IN BOTH LEAGUES.

Nice work, men. Thanks for your patience with me through this process.

The separate league rosters and a few other tweaks we made should make the draft process run much more smoothly next season!

Good luck with the teams!!

We await your orders, great annointed one (or Terry, if you prefer!)
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat