TSL Keeper League- Chat, News, Trades

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

fredpaii

Re: TSL Keeper League- Updates/Chat/Trades

PostWed Apr 14, 2021 3:39 am

Terry101 wrote:Yes- looks like tonight-

I'll set up the NL league tomorrow-

Terry, am I allowed to make some RP changes at this time? I'm way over the $100 mil limit and absolutely need to trade in at least one $2.00+or= reliever for a super cheapy free agent one. Can I cut Pagan for a .50 RP? I'm also open to trading Pagan ($2.26mil) for a .50mil or thereabouts RP with someone. If you're in a pitcher's park that's a great deal. In six games so far this MLB season Pagan has a 0.00 era and 1.00 WHIP.

seanreflex

PostWed Apr 14, 2021 6:20 am

fredpaii wrote:
Terry101 wrote:Yes- looks like tonight-

I'll set up the NL league tomorrow-

Terry, am I allowed to make some RP changes at this time? I'm way over the $100 mil limit and absolutely need to trade in at least one $2.00+or= reliever for a super cheapy free agent one. Can I cut Pagan for a .50 RP? I'm also open to trading Pagan ($2.26mil) for a .50mil or thereabouts RP with someone. If you're in a pitcher's park that's a great deal. In six games so far this MLB season Pagan has a 0.00 era and 1.00 WHIP.

Terry - I’m in favor of providing some relief if any manager is bumping up against the salary cap. Can we move the salary cap up to $200 million in all future leagues?

JMP1

PostWed Apr 14, 2021 8:28 am

Would someone please repost the link to the google sheet? The one I have bookmarked is old and will not update.

dc irish

PostWed Apr 14, 2021 10:20 am

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 117#gid=17

I would be in favor of raising the salary limit. Would think the intent is to allow you to play all the guys you draft, not draft under a set threshold?

Apparently "Moneybags" Fred is the one to beat this season!!!

Terry101

Re: TSL Keeper League- Updates/Chat/Quick vote

PostWed Apr 14, 2021 11:29 am

The intent is to play the players you draft. We have at least two teams over the cap. Next year, for sure, the AL and NL leagues will be unlimited, i.e, 200 mil. However, the combined league going forward will be 150 mil as the intent for the combined league is to have a fun and interesting time configuring a combined team from your AL and NL teams.

The question is to raise the limit to 200 mil for this season or ( I find my NL team is over as well) or to make adjustments by dropping players to make the 100 cap. Next season is definite.

How do we all think for this season? Since my team is over as well, I'll put the change to a vote and will not vote on this one.

Raise (means 200 mil for this season) or 100 cap for this season (means teams that are over will need to drop players)- Six votes one way assures the decision--

Terry101- no vote
seanreflex-
dc irish-
evanthomas
MFL536
Joker329-
waynick-
toshiro-
bigmahon-
JMP1-
fredpali-
fowldawg

fredpaii

Re: TSL Keeper League- Updates/Chat/Quick vote

PostWed Apr 14, 2021 1:52 pm

The intent is to play the players you draft. We have at least two teams over the cap. Next year, for sure, the AL and NL leagues will be unlimited, i.e, 200 mil. However, the combined league going forward will be 150 mil as the intent for the combined league is to have a fun and interesting time configuring a combined team from your AL and NL teams.

The question is to raise the limit to 200 mil for this season or ( I find my NL team is over as well) or to make adjustments by dropping players to make the 100 cap. Next season is definite.

How do we all think for this season? Since my team is over as well, I'll put the change to a vote and will not vote on this one.

Raise (means 200 mil for this season) or 100 cap for this season (means teams that are over will need to drop players)- Six votes one way assures the decision--

Terry101- no vote
seanreflex-
dc irish-
evanthomas
MFL536
Joker329-
waynick-
toshiro-
bigmahon-
JMP1-
fredpali- Raise
fowldawg

seanreflex

Re: TSL Keeper League- Quick vote

PostWed Apr 14, 2021 1:58 pm

Terry101- no vote
seanreflex - RAISE
dc irish - RAISE (proxy)
evanthomas
MFL536
Joker329-
waynick-
toshiro-
bigmahon-
JMP1-
fredpali- Raise
fowldawg

seanreflex

PostWed Apr 14, 2021 4:41 pm

bump

bigmahon

PostWed Apr 14, 2021 4:48 pm

Terry101- no vote
seanreflex - RAISE
dc irish - RAISE (proxy)
evanthomas
MFL536
Joker329-
waynick-
toshiro-
bigmahon- RAISE
JMP1-
fredpali- Raise
fowldawg