TSL Keeper League- Chat, News, Trades

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

fredpaii

Re: TSL Keeper League- Combined AL/NL League Check-in

PostThu Dec 15, 2022 5:19 pm

bigmahon wrote:
bigmahon wrote:Guys, I'm here for this but will not be joining again next year. I have too many keeper leagues, and my heart just isn't in this format.

My rosters aren't great, but hopefully a replacement is enticed by Aaron Judge's card next year (!!) and some good prospects.

Thanks Terry and Sean for all the hard work!

Hi all. I've just seen a message from Sean. I posted the above in September. Good luck to all in this keeper moving forward.

Thanks,
Chris

I get it! Enjoy yourself.

go4joe

Re: TSL Keeper League- Chat, News, Trades

PostMon Dec 19, 2022 10:09 am

I also won't be back. Have some issues at this time and don't have the time to dedicate to the league. Thanks for having me and Happy Holidays.

seanreflex

PostMon Dec 19, 2022 1:11 pm

3 down, 9 to go!

Joe, good luck with your issues. Have a great holiday.

Sean

go4joe

PostMon Dec 19, 2022 1:24 pm

seanreflex wrote:3 down, 9 to go!

Joe, good luck with your issues. Have a great holiday.

Sean

Thanks Sean. Happy Holidays to you too

dc irish

PostTue Jan 03, 2023 7:11 pm

I'd like to thank everyone for allowing me to join this league. I think I am going to exit at this time. I've really enjoyed the managers and the unique format, I just need to focus a bit on my other leagues and this is one that always seems to get lost in the shuffle for me. I know there are other departures, so maybe this is the end, but if not I hope I've built up some nice foundational pieces for the next owner.

Good luck to all, and to many of you I look forward to continuing our relationships in the other leagues we are in.

Take care!!!!

DcIrish (Jim)

Terry101

PostSun Jan 08, 2023 11:49 am

Guys,

It looks like we need at least 3- maybe 4 replacement managers. That's too big of a chore. We will stop the league for now and in late 2023 I'll check for interest in starting up the league again- (new start,new draft,etc) for 2024.
I had a lot of fun playing in the league and thanks to all who participated. Special thanks to Sean, who did all the hard spreadsheet work for us. I'll contact managers by pm to be sure everyone gets the notice.

fredpaii

PostSun Jan 08, 2023 12:00 pm

Thank you Sean for your enduring work for us in this league. Maybe we'll get this league going at a later date - maybe not. Suffice for now it was a unique and enjoyable experience.

See you in the KFFL.

seanreflex

PostSun Jan 08, 2023 2:06 pm

fredpaii wrote:Thank you Sean for your enduring work for us in this league. Maybe we'll get this league going at a later date - maybe not. Suffice for now it was a unique and enjoyable experience.

See you in the KFFL.

Thanks, Fred. The KFFL ???? You mean the FKKL, right, my friend?

BTW - in FKKL, I'm warning you right now - my team is stacked this season. I'm coming for all of you in that league!! :D :lol:
Previous

Return to Individual League Chat