2022 FA picks available as well

Mitch Moreland 1B
Luis Patino SP (prospect)
Nick Madrigal 2B
Prospect picks - 1st and 2nd round picks

keyzick

Re: Unleashed Keeper Chat

PostMon Apr 12, 2021 7:50 pm

Jerlins going on 10 hours without a pick... Anyone in a league with him?

Looks like we might have to implement a clock if we don’t hear from him by tomorrow morning.

Jerlins

PostMon Apr 12, 2021 7:54 pm

Sorry, will be picking now. Apologies, lost track of the draft.

Jerlins

PostMon Apr 12, 2021 8:06 pm

I totally am sorry for the delay in making my pick. I am normally very prompt making my selections, and if I believe there is an issue, have always left proxies. I had checked this morning and was 2 picks away from my pick and should have been aware I would be selecting quite early in the day. As mentioned in my previous post, the draft got away from me, due to both the amount of drafts I am presently in, as well as finishing up my move from one location to another in my business.

Some managers in this league are in the NAKL one which went without a clock and the draft went incredibly smooth. I would hate to a clock put on due to my neglect. I've always been of the mind to put certain managers on a clock due to their consistent tardiness when drafting, and will have no issue if you put a clock on myself, while keeping it off on the rest of the league.

keyzick

PostMon Apr 12, 2021 8:13 pm

Hey, no worries! All good...we’re back underway!

Roscodog

PostMon Apr 12, 2021 8:14 pm

Jerlins wrote:I totally am sorry for the delay in making my pick. I am normally very prompt making my selections, and if I believe there is an issue, have always left proxies. I had checked this morning and was 2 picks away from my pick and should have been aware I would be selecting quite early in the day. As mentioned in my previous post, the draft got away from me, due to both the amount of drafts I am presently in, as well as finishing up my move from one location to another in my business.

Some managers in this league are in the NAKL one which went without a clock and the draft went incredibly smooth. I would hate to a clock put on due to my neglect. I've always been of the mind to put certain managers on a clock due to their consistent tardiness when drafting, and will have no issue if you put a clock on myself, while keeping it off on the rest of the league.

I wouldn’t worry about it. Things happen.

lakeviewdave

PostMon Apr 12, 2021 8:39 pm

Looking to move some players/prospects for FA picks/upgraded picks

2022 FA picks available as well

Mitch Moreland 1B
Luis Patino SP (prospect)
Nick Madrigal 2B
Prospect picks - 1st and 2nd round picks

keyzick

PostWed Apr 14, 2021 8:25 am

If and when we get to the end of Rd 3 ;) , I'll email out an updated Players Available list

keyzick

PostThu Apr 15, 2021 9:01 am

keyzick wrote:If and when we get to the end of Rd 3 ;) , I'll email out an updated Players Available list

Just emailed you all updated files through Rd4 pick 3

Jerlins

PostThu Apr 15, 2021 1:58 pm

Left proxies with both Dave (who picks right after me) and Ryan (who always seems to here) for RD4 to keep the line moving. I need a nap!!
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat