Unleashed Keeper Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

lakeviewdave

Re: Unleashed Keeper Chat

PostWed Jan 04, 2023 2:13 pm

Last edited by lakeviewdave on Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hendrix08

PostFri Jan 06, 2023 7:07 pm

KEVINEHLE wrote:Hey guys, most of you know that I need to exit several leagues. That includes this league. I am not happy to leave any of my 10 keeper leagues, but my new job conditions going forward in 2023 will severely limit my ability to draft Mon-Fri. I'm not going to be one of those who holds up drafts with long delays. I just won't have time to come up with daily proxies and bother other guys with entering my picks, etc.

At any rate, thanks everyone. Please replace me. :cry:

Sorry to hear that, Kev. I hope to still see you around to some extent.

keyzick

PostFri Jan 20, 2023 8:37 am

KEVINEHLE wrote:Hey guys, most of you know that I need to exit several leagues. That includes this league. I am not happy to leave any of my 10 keeper leagues, but my new job conditions going forward in 2023 will severely limit my ability to draft Mon-Fri. I'm not going to be one of those who holds up drafts with long delays. I just won't have time to come up with daily proxies and bother other guys with entering my picks, etc.

At any rate, thanks everyone. Please replace me. :cry:

Ugh, just catching up and seeing this now. Sorry to see you go Kev!

Guys, please let me know if you have any suggest for a replacement.

Thanks

lakeviewdave

PostSat Jan 21, 2023 6:16 pm

Players looking to move:

Willson Contreras C
Josh Naylor 1B
Eloy Jimenez DH
Michael Brantley LF
Brandon Marsh OF
Bryan De La Cruz OF
Lucas Giolito SP
Nick Pratto 1B (prospect)
Jackson Jobe SP (prospect)

Looking for FA picks, OF, pitching mainly

keyzick

PostWed Feb 22, 2023 7:44 am

Ok, time for a roll call! I know Kev has said he won’t be returning, please check in below to see if we’ve got everyone else back.

I’ll be updating the roster file with the offseason moves, although there were only a handful (thankfully for my sake!), and emailing out by this weekend.

In the meanwhile, if anyone knows of a good replacement manager who would enjoy the involve of this keeper league, please make your suggestions on this thread. Thanks and look forward to the intro of the new set!

aray0113 -
ehlekev - OUT (NEED REPLACEMENT)
klx22 -
tanman17 -
jerlins -
keyzick - IN
lakeview -
mfl536 -
hendrix08 -
nythawk -
Roscodog
WJS6768

lakeviewdave

PostWed Feb 22, 2023 7:51 am

Ok, time for a roll call! I know Kev has said he won’t be returning, please check in below to see if we’ve got everyone else back.

I’ll be updating the roster file with the offseason moves, although there were only a handful (thankfully for my sake!), and emailing out by this weekend.

In the meanwhile, if anyone knows of a good replacement manager who would enjoy the involve of this keeper league, please make your suggestions on this thread. Thanks and look forward to the intro of the new set!

aray0113 -
klx22 -
tanman17 -
jerlins -
keyzick - IN
lakeviewdave - IN
mfl536 -
hendrix08 -
nythawk -
Roscodog
WJS6768

MFL536

PostWed Feb 22, 2023 8:50 am

]Ok, time for a roll call! I know Kev has said he won’t be returning, please check in below to see if we’ve got everyone else back.

aray0113 -
klx22 -
tanman17 -
jerlins -
keyzick - IN
lakeviewdave - IN
mfl536 - IN
hendrix08 -
nythawk -
Roscodog
WJS6768

Roscodog

PostWed Feb 22, 2023 10:35 am

aray0113 -
klx22 -
tanman17 -
jerlins -
keyzick - IN
lakeviewdave - IN
mfl536 - IN
hendrix08 -
nythawk -
Roscodog -IN
WJS6768

hendrix08

Re: Unleashed Keeper Chat - 2023 check in

PostWed Feb 22, 2023 10:56 am

aray0113 -
klx22 -
tanman17 -
jerlins -
keyzick - IN
lakeviewdave - IN
mfl536 - IN
hendrix08 - IN
nythawk -
Roscodog -IN
WJS6768

Jerlins

Re: Unleashed Keeper Chat - 2023 check in

PostWed Feb 22, 2023 12:10 pm

aray0113 -
klx22 -
tanman17 -
jerlins - IN
keyzick - IN
lakeviewdave - IN
mfl536 - IN
hendrix08 - IN
nythawk -
Roscodog -IN
WJS6768