PostMon Apr 19, 2021 11:53 am

keyzick wrote:
lakeviewdave wrote:Lakeviewdave trades

2021 10th FA pick
2021 2nd prospect pick

to WJS6768 for

2020 7th FA pick

To be confirmed

Are these all meant to be 2021 picks? Or is 2020 mean to be 2021, and 2021 meant to be 2022??

All picks are 2021 for this year, my bad.

keyzick

Re: Unleashed Keeper Chat

PostMon Apr 19, 2021 12:03 pm

and by the way Niners...I had Mercedes in my sights for my next pick before you sniped him!!

Ninersphan

PostMon Apr 19, 2021 12:16 pm

keyzick wrote:and by the way Niners...I had Mercedes in my sights for my next pick before you sniped him!!

:D :D :D

Ninersphan

PostThu Apr 22, 2021 2:21 pm

Pollack is at least the 6th guy I’ve found on the players available sheet that isn’t available. I’m also curious Tom, as to why you didn’t include the salary info for the players available even though I sent it to you. I’d also like to voice my support for returning the players by position page back to the roster sheet. I know someone else requested it as well.

keyzick

PostThu Apr 22, 2021 3:53 pm

Ninersphan wrote:Pollack is at least the 6th guy I’ve found on the players available sheet that isn’t available. I’m also curious Tom, as to why you didn’t include the salary info for the players available even though I sent it to you. I’d also like to voice my support for returning the players by position page back to the roster sheet. I know someone else requested it as well.

I’ve stated multiple times that I’d probably miss a few guys (as has happened throughout the years) since I’m transitioning over from someone else’s files. I’ve found that most of the missed players were because you misspelled their names on the original file, so don’t get a match when trying to look up someone’s availability.

I didn’t include any salary info because your email implied you did not want us to share it.

Their is a tab with every managers rosters and positions. So you’re basically saying you want someone to do the work for you in sorting the players by position instead of alphabetically? Pretty simple task.

Lastly, I sat on replying because your message got under my skin so much. You didn’t want the task of commishing, so I stepped up because I didn’t want the league to die. Now you’re complaining about inevitable speed bumps in transitioning to someone else? Unbelievable.

Ninersphan

PostThu Apr 22, 2021 4:53 pm

Sorry don’t mean to seem like I’m complaining. Part of my problem with your roster is I’m stuck doing all of this by phone not computer due to my daughter’s near fatal car accident. For some reason your rosters page on the spreadsheet, will not display at all on the sheets app on my phone which is really the only way I can view it. I do not see players positions there. I had no problem viewing the old format. I’m also not the only one that requested the old format and didn’t bring it up until someone else mentioned it in an email.

I’m not sure why you think I had a problem with salary info. I always shared that in the past. The only thing I didn’t share was all the ratings info which you did share and I did mention why I had never done that in the past. I would not have gone through the trouble of marrying the salary info to the ratings sheet if I didn’t intend for you to use that. Maybe I misrepresented what I meant. If I did I’m sorry.

I’m also sorry I brought up the errors. Obviously everyone makes them. I think I’m just getting frustrated because as I said I can’t check the rosters as it won’t display for me correctly on my phone. Between that and Will taking literally 5 guys right from under me I let my frustrations get the best of me after my bad pick of Pollack.

I am grateful you took over, I actually have had more time due to me taking a leave of absense to take care of my daughter. So that’s also why I’m on more than I thought.

Again I apologize I don’t mean to be a PITA.

fredpaii

PostThu Apr 22, 2021 4:59 pm

I'm very sorry about your daughter, Bill. I wish her speedy healing.

fredpaii

PostFri Apr 23, 2021 12:12 am

Guys, I have a dental emergency that I need to take care of tomorrow. You can skip me.

keyzick

PostFri Apr 23, 2021 6:55 am

Ninersphan wrote:Sorry don’t mean to seem like I’m complaining. Part of my problem with your roster is I’m stuck doing all of this by phone not computer due to my daughter’s near fatal car accident. For some reason your rosters page on the spreadsheet, will not display at all on the sheets app on my phone which is really the only way I can view it. I do not see players positions there. I had no problem viewing the old format. I’m also not the only one that requested the old format and didn’t bring it up until someone else mentioned it in an email.

I’m not sure why you think I had a problem with salary info. I always shared that in the past. The only thing I didn’t share was all the ratings info which you did share and I did mention why I had never done that in the past. I would not have gone through the trouble of marrying the salary info to the ratings sheet if I didn’t intend for you to use that. Maybe I misrepresented what I meant. If I did I’m sorry.

I’m also sorry I brought up the errors. Obviously everyone makes them. I think I’m just getting frustrated because as I said I can’t check the rosters as it won’t display for me correctly on my phone. Between that and Will taking literally 5 guys right from under me I let my frustrations get the best of me after my bad pick of Pollack.

I am grateful you took over, I actually have had more time due to me taking a leave of absense to take care of my daughter. So that’s also why I’m on more than I thought.

Again I apologize I don’t mean to be a PITA.

Thanks for the post Bill. If I have time today, I’ll try to add the roster by position tab and email out to everyone.

MFL536

PostFri Apr 23, 2021 10:24 am

for prospect draft anyone with picks 2,3,4,5,7,or 9 that wants to trade I am offering picks 13,22,23
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat