Unleashed Keeper Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

lakeviewdave

Re: Unleashed Keeper Chat

PostSat Mar 11, 2023 5:59 pm

Last edited by lakeviewdave on Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JOHNBRUBAKER

Re: Unleashed Keeper Chat - 2023 check in

PostSat Mar 11, 2023 10:53 pm

The Unleashed Keeper League needs a replacement for a manager who had to drop out. We're a dedicated group of managers, and have a fantastic league with a long history. You can check out the rules at the following ILC site:

My name is John Brubaker. I would like to take your open slot. Thanks

klx22

PostSun Mar 12, 2023 8:28 am

Ok, time for a roll call! I know Kev has said he won’t be returning, please check in below to see if we’ve got everyone else back.

I’ll be updating the roster file with the offseason moves, although there were only a handful (thankfully for my sake!), and emailing out by this weekend.

In the meanwhile, if anyone knows of a good replacement manager who would enjoy the involve of this keeper league, please make your suggestions on this thread. Thanks and look forward to the intro of the new set!

aray0113 -IN
ehlekev - OUT (NEED REPLACEMENT)
klx22 - IN
tanman17 - IN
jerlins - IN
keyzick - IN
lakeviewdave - IN
mfl536 - IN
hendrix08 - IN
nythawk - IN
Roscodog -IN
WJS6768 - IN

Roscodog

PostSun Mar 12, 2023 11:50 am

JOHNBRUBAKER wrote:The Unleashed Keeper League needs a replacement for a manager who had to drop out. We're a dedicated group of managers, and have a fantastic league with a long history. You can check out the rules at the following ILC site:

Welcome John

keyzick

PostSun Mar 12, 2023 4:11 pm

JOHNBRUBAKER wrote:The Unleashed Keeper League needs a replacement for a manager who had to drop out. We're a dedicated group of managers, and have a fantastic league with a long history. You can check out the rules at the following ILC site:

John, please PM me your email address and I’ll send you an excel file with rosters, prospects, history, etc.

Thanks!

Jerlins

PostSun Mar 12, 2023 6:04 pm

Welcome to the league John.

lakeviewdave

Re: Unleashed Keeper Chat

PostMon Mar 13, 2023 2:51 pm

Last edited by lakeviewdave on Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

keyzick

PostMon Mar 13, 2023 4:22 pm

keyzick wrote:

John, please PM me your email address and I’ll send you an excel file with rosters, prospects, history, etc.

Thanks!

Sent a couple requests to John…if I don’t hear back by tomorrow I’ll go back to looking for another manager. Given he has only 52 posts, John may not realize the frequency he needs to check the boards (which would not bode well for someone who wanted to manage within a keeper league).

Roscodog

PostMon Mar 13, 2023 4:50 pm

Agreed. Need someone active

keyzick

PostTue Mar 14, 2023 6:55 am

OK gang, seanreflex is going to be our 12th manager! (apologies to johnbrubaker, but this league requires an active manager who frequents these sites….especially if you’re trying to join a brand new league).

As you all know, the cards are now out…some very interesting pricing!

Order of events in the coming days:

- I have one correction to make for the draft (inadvertently mixed up KLX faded draft choice with Lakeshore)
- I’ll be emailing out the revised rosters to all of you, including Sean, this morning
- Will be starting up a “cuts” thread (separate from this one)…where you’ll need to get your rosters down to 25, then note any prospect promotions (which would bring your roster to over 25).
- I’ll be compiling an available players file to email out to all of you
- draft will be scheduled

Phew! Ok, here we go!
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat