Players/picks open for trades

FA picks (1st/2nd/3rd rounders)
1B M.Muncy
OF C.Yelich, T.Naquin
RP A.Chapman
SS X.Bogaerts
3B P.Wisdom, J.Wendle
Prospects: Spencer Howard, Brailyn Marquez, Ed Howard, Garrett Mitchell

Looking for 3B/CF upgrade primarily, but other possibilities exist.
Last edited by lakeviewdave on Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

lakeviewdave

Re: NAKL Chat

PostThu Feb 24, 2022 4:04 pm

Lakeviewdave trades

Aaron Nola
Alex Kirilloff
Emerson Hancock (pros)

To WJS6768 for

Dansby Swanson

To be confirmed

lakeviewdave

PostThu Feb 24, 2022 6:19 pm

Ballpark Rule Change Proposal

In light of the significant ballpark changes brought about by STRAT over recent seasons I’m proposing amending the current rule of “lifetime” ballparks to the ability to change your ballpark either A-annually or B-biannually (every 2 years 4 seasons). the ballpark draft would be held at the conclusion of the annual FA draft with a worst to first format for ballpark draft order.

the part of the rule regarding trading of ballparks would remain with the only change that the clock would reset after any trade to either A (annual) or B ( 2/4 years/seasons) before the trading owners can change (by trade or draft) again. (this will require more bookkeeping for the commissioner)
or we could just altogether eliminate the trading of ballparks & just change (voluntarily) annually or biannually

this rule would be effective beginning this year (2022).

***note when voting choose letter A (for annually) or B (for biannually) or C (to leave current rule as is)***
also choose next to letter A or B with TRADE (to allow for trading) or NO TRADE (to not allow for trading) of ballparks

1) mlbphan - B, NO TRADE
2) klx22 - A, TRADE
3) ehlekev - A, TRADE
4) mfl536-B trade
5) lakeviewdave - A, TRADE
6) Jerlins - B, No Trade
7) hawk - B No Trade
8) aray0103 -
9) ninersphan -
10) schnoogens -
11) wjs6768 -
12) roscodog -

WJS6768

PostThu Feb 24, 2022 10:58 pm

Confirm trade with Dave

lakeviewdave

PostFri Feb 25, 2022 6:50 am

Lakeviewdave trades

JD Martinez
Dansby Swanson
Steve Duggar
Danny Duffy
Luis Castillo
2000 4th FA (mfl536)

To MFL536 for

Carlos Correa
Joey Votto
Lance Lynn

To be confirmed

MFL536

PostFri Feb 25, 2022 9:16 am

]Lakeviewdave trades

JD Martinez DH
Dansby Swanson ss
Steve Duggar cf
Danny Duffy sp
Luis Castillo sp
2022 4th rd FA pick(mfl536) MY ORIGINAL PICK

To MFL536 for

Carlos Correa ss
Joey Votto 1B
Lance Lynn Sp

To be confirmed
Confirmed I will drop Cave of and Dubon 2b
Last edited by MFL536 on Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ninersphan

PostFri Feb 25, 2022 9:26 am

Ballpark Rule Change Proposal

In light of the significant ballpark changes brought about by STRAT over recent seasons I’m proposing amending the current rule of “lifetime” ballparks to the ability to change your ballpark either A-annually or B-biannually (every 2 years 4 seasons). the ballpark draft would be held at the conclusion of the annual FA draft with a worst to first format for ballpark draft order.

the part of the rule regarding trading of ballparks would remain with the only change that the clock would reset after any trade to either A (annual) or B ( 2/4 years/seasons) before the trading owners can change (by trade or draft) again. (this will require more bookkeeping for the commissioner)
or we could just altogether eliminate the trading of ballparks & just change (voluntarily) annually or biannually

***note when voting choose letter A (for annually) or B (for biannually) or C (to leave current rule as is)***
also choose next to letter A or B with TRADE (to allow for trading) or NO TRADE (to not allow for trading) of ballparks

1) mlbphan - B, NO TRADE
2) klx22 - A, TRADE
3) ehlekev - A, TRADE
4) mfl536-B trade
6) Jerlins - B, No Trade
7) hawk - B No Trade
8) aray0103 -
9) ninersphan - C TRADE
10) schnoogens -
11) wjs6768 -
12) roscodog -

Roscodog

PostSun Feb 27, 2022 2:58 pm

[quote="Ninersphan"]Ballpark Rule Change Proposal

1) mlbphan - B, NO TRADE
2) klx22 - A, TRADE
3) ehlekev - A, TRADE
4) mfl536-B trade
6) Jerlins - B, No Trade
7) hawk - B No Trade
8) aray0103 -
9) ninersphan - C TRADE
10) schnoogens -
11) wjs6768 -
12) roscodog -B No trade

That said if given the option I'd have keep ballpark and only be allowed to switch if the ball park changes dramatically to the next season.

Roscodog

PostSun Feb 27, 2022 3:04 pm

So I haven't been on top of my teams/players anywhere near what I usually am. I am just now starting to look at my teams and specifically this team as I have had some trade inquiries.

I look to have a pretty good team I think this year on first glance and have some great depth at SS.

I don't see any huge weakness other than RP and catcher but usually 2 places where the free agent draft fixes that.

to start I'll throw out some names just incase anyone has interest let me know. Only interested in picks or pick upgrades.

Tate-RP
Margot-OF
Pillar-OF
Cruz-DH
Pina-C
Mendick-2b
Garnder-OF
E.White-1B
M.Keller-SP
K.Wright-SP

anyways that's all for now, hopefully cards out this week.

Roscodog

PostSun Feb 27, 2022 8:47 pm

I’ll likely move one of my SS’s as well.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat