1st Round FA picks (#1 and #7 overall) + other FA picks
SP D.Duffy, Aa. Nola, L.Castillo
DH JD Martinez
1B M.Muncy
OF A.Kirilloff, C.Yelich, T.Naquin
RP A.Chapman
SS X.Bogaerts
3B P.Wisdom, J.Wendle
Prospects: Spencer Howard, Brailyn Marquez, Jose Barrero, Emerson Hancock, Ed Howard

MFL536

Re: NAKL Chat

PostMon Feb 07, 2022 5:16 pm

MFL536 wrote:Votto available

Ninersphan

PostThu Feb 10, 2022 1:57 pm

Man Plans, God laughs...

Yet again I find my life is about to get turned upside down. My wife has been promoted and her new position will result in us moving...

AGAIN.

Those that have known me a long time on this site should know that this will be my 4th move since Online Start started and my 6th over all in my married life (I'm convinced I'll have a mortgage until I'm dead. :shock: )

My wife starts March 1 and our goal is to be moved to our new city by April 1st. We may move again shortly after that depending on whether we buy or rent to start.

This is all a long way of saying I may be BUSY during draft season this year. Still planning on participating, just giving fair warning.

mlbphan

PostFri Feb 11, 2022 1:37 pm

Ballpark Rule Change Proposal

In light of the significant ballpark changes brought about by STRAT over recent seasons I’m proposing amending the current rule of “lifetime” ballparks to the ability to change your ballpark either A-annually or B-biannually (every 2 years 4 seasons). the ballpark draft would be held at the conclusion of the annual FA draft with a worst to first format for ballpark draft order.

the part of the rule regarding trading of ballparks would remain with the only change that the clock would reset after any trade to either A (annual) or B ( 2/4 years/seasons) before the trading owners can change (by trade or draft) again. (this will require more bookkeeping for the commissioner)
or
we could just altogether eliminate the trading of ballparks & just change (voluntarily) annually or biannually

this rule would be effective beginning this year (2022).

***note when voting choose letter A (for annually) or B (for biannually) or C (to leave current rule as is)***
also choose next to letter A or B with TRADE (to allow for trading) or NO TRADE (to not allow for trading) of ballparks

1) mlbphan - B, NO TRADE
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

klx22

PostFri Feb 11, 2022 4:41 pm

In light of the significant ballpark changes brought about by STRAT over recent seasons I’m proposing amending the current rule of “lifetime” ballparks to the ability to change your ballpark either A-annually or B-biannually (every 2 years 4 seasons). the ballpark draft would be held at the conclusion of the annual FA draft with a worst to first format for ballpark draft order.

the part of the rule regarding trading of ballparks would remain with the only change that the clock would reset after any trade to either A (annual) or B ( 2/4 years/seasons) before the trading owners can change (by trade or draft) again. (this will require more bookkeeping for the commissioner)
or
we could just altogether eliminate the trading of ballparks & just change (voluntarily) annually or biannually

***note when voting choose letter A (for annually) or B (for biannually) or C (to leave current rule as is)***
also choose next to letter A or B with TRADE (to allow for trading) or NO TRADE (to not allow for trading) of ballparks

1) mlbphan - B, NO TRADE
2) klx22 - A, TRADE
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

KEVINEHLE

PostFri Feb 11, 2022 5:44 pm

or

1) mlbphan - B, NO TRADE
2) klx22 - A, TRADE
3) ehlekev - A, TRADE
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

MFL536

PostFri Feb 11, 2022 5:57 pm

ballpark Rule Change Proposal

or

1) mlbphan - B, NO TRADE
2) klx22 - A, TRADE
3) ehlekev - A, TRADE
4)mfl536-B trade
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

lakeviewdave

PostFri Feb 11, 2022 8:31 pm

or

1) mlbphan - B, NO TRADE
2) klx22 - A, TRADE
3) ehlekev - A, TRADE
4)mfl536-B trade
5) lakeviewdave - A, TRADE
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Jerlins

PostFri Feb 11, 2022 11:06 pm

lakeviewdave wrote:ballpark Rule Change Proposal

or

1) mlbphan - B, NO TRADE
2) klx22 - A, TRADE
3) ehlekev - A, TRADE
4)mfl536-B trade
6) Jerlins - B, No Trade
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

nythawk129921

PostSat Feb 12, 2022 1:16 pm

or

1) mlbphan - B, NO TRADE
2) klx22 - A, TRADE
3) ehlekev - A, TRADE
4)mfl536-B trade
6) Jerlins - B, No Trade
7) hawk - B No Trade
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)