Divisonal All Stars All Time - I messed it up

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

YettieJohnston

Divisonal All Stars All Time - I messed it up

PostMon Nov 16, 2020 5:44 pm

Ahoy,

I screwed up - was entering as the 6th team and picked the right remaining division NL East - but instead of picking up the old guys before 1900 - I selected al l the Negro League Guys that actually belong to AL West.

Unless someone sees this and can do anything before the draft happens a 11 pm Monday night 11/16 I will give them all over to AL West - I did pick some relief pitchers from the right NL East teams but my entire Hitters lineup and all my starting pitchers are Negro League guys. I am not familiar enough to know how to contact Strato support to hold up the draft but will research that and see if I can get my team out and stop the draft scheduled for 11:00pm eastern tonight. Also didn't note down the other 5 manages or I would try to contact you personally through message or other leagues. orry i screwed this up but am willing to do whatever I can to make it up.
My sincere appologies.

Yettie

YettieJohnston

Re: Divisonal All Stars All Time - I messed it up

PostMon Nov 16, 2020 6:15 pm

Here's what I sent to 365 support to try and get the draft stopped tonight.

Ahoy,

i jumped in - USER ID = YettieJohnston - to the 999M Divisional All Star All Time league as the 6th team of a 6 team League. I picked the last available Division correctly - NL East - but screwed up in my draft selections. I was supposed to pick NL East and old timers before 1900, but crossed up in my mond and picked all Negor League guys that were supposed to belong to the AL West Division. To make things worse it is a frenzy right after the draft that is scheduled to kick off at 11:00 pm eastern time tonight Monday 11/16. Is there any way Strato support can pull my team out of that league ans stop the draft from happening tonight at 11:00pm eastern so I don't screw up the draft and frenzy for the guy who has the AL West? If the draft happens I will make all necessary corrections to my team and give all my erroneously selected players over to the proper division but may not be acceptable to the Al West division owner nor other managers in the league. I have been playing a long time and mortified that I screwed this up so bad.

Sincerely,

YettieJohnston - Strato USER ID

YettieJohnston

Re: Divisonal All Stars All Time - I messed it up

PostMon Nov 16, 2020 9:50 pm

Ahoy,

No response from 365 support yet - will continue to monitor.

Yettie

Return to Individual League Chat