Four of a Kind league chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

mlbphan

Re: Four of a Kind league chat

PostThu Jul 21, 2022 10:33 pm

Should we just put this one to bed?

Mike

think the answer may be a yes on this one since the question has been sitting for close to a month. I'm game either way, though.

I would love to step in as commish but have absolutely no time to do so. if this league is over it’s a damn shame because I really like this particular group.

Rick
mlbphan

Rant

PostFri Jul 22, 2022 10:14 am

I can step in if there's enough interest to continue, but having some assistant commissioners help would be good. Between kids, work, and health time gets a bit crunched. Just to see where interest lies (and I'm leaving Fred and Mark in with the knowledge that they are leaving, but in case there's been a change of heart), are you in for continuing this league:

Chase
Tanman
mlbphan
Fred
heekin
Viper
kev
joker
steve
elpaso
Rant - In
Ghost

KEVINEHLE

PostFri Jul 22, 2022 10:27 am

Yes, we all like these leagues, but I am also swamped and already run 1 league. It would be much appreciated if someone could step up and keep this going. We've all invested a lot of time in our teams so far to walk away IMO.

mlbphan

PostFri Jul 22, 2022 10:40 am

I can step in if there's enough interest to continue, but having some assistant commissioners help would be good. Between kids, work, and health time gets a bit crunched. Just to see where interest lies (and I'm leaving Fred and Mark in with the knowledge that they are leaving, but in case there's been a change of heart), are you in for continuing this league:

Chase
Tanman
mlbphan - IN & thank you
Fred
heekin
Viper
kev
joker
steve
elpaso
Rant - In
Ghost

the ghost of roger maris

PostFri Jul 22, 2022 11:36 am

[quote="mlbphan"]I can step in if there's enough interest to continue, but having some assistant commissioners help would be good. Between kids, work, and health time gets a bit crunched. Just to see where interest lies (and I'm leaving Fred and Mark in with the knowledge that they are leaving, but in case there's been a change of heart), are you in for continuing this league:

Chase
Tanman
mlbphan - IN & thank you
Fred
heekin
Viper
kev
joker
steve
elpaso
Rant - In
Ghost In and I will help as an ass commish....(pun intended)
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!

STEVEKORTE

PostFri Jul 22, 2022 2:13 pm

[quote="mlbphan"]I can step in if there's enough interest to continue, but having some assistant commissioners help would be good. Between kids, work, and health time gets a bit crunched. Just to see where interest lies (and I'm leaving Fred and Mark in with the knowledge that they are leaving, but in case there's been a change of heart), are you in for continuing this league:

Chase
Tanman
mlbphan - IN & thank you
Fred
heekin
Viper
kev
joker
steve - In
elpaso
Rant - In

heekin65

PostFri Jul 22, 2022 4:05 pm

Chase
Tanman
mlbphan - IN & thank you
Fred
heekin- In but wouldn't break my heart either way- flexible.
Viper
kev
joker
steve - In
elpaso
Rant - In

KEVINEHLE

PostFri Jul 22, 2022 7:02 pm

quote="mlbphan"]I can step in if there's enough interest to continue, but having some assistant commissioners help would be good. Between kids, work, and health time gets a bit crunched. Just to see where interest lies (and I'm leaving Fred and Mark in with the knowledge that they are leaving, but in case there's been a change of heart), are you in for continuing this league:

Chase
Tanman
mlbphan - IN & thank you
Fred
Viper
kev - IN
joker
steve - In
elpaso
Rant - In
Ghost In and I will help as an ass commish....(pun intended

chasenally

PostFri Jul 22, 2022 7:54 pm

]I can step in if there's enough interest to continue, but having some assistant commissioners help would be good. Between kids, work, and health time gets a bit crunched. Just to see where interest lies (and I'm leaving Fred and Mark in with the knowledge that they are leaving, but in case there's been a change of heart), are you in for continuing this league:

Chase IN but same as heekin.
Tanman
mlbphan - IN & thank you
Fred
Viper
kev - IN
joker
steve - In
elpaso
Rant - In
Ghost In and I will help as an ass commish....(pun intended[/quote]
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

tanman17

PostSat Jul 23, 2022 4:54 pm

Chase IN but same as heekin.
Tanman IN
mlbphan - IN & thank you
Fred
Viper
kev - IN
joker
steve - In
elpaso
Rant - In
Ghost In and I will help as an ass commish....(pun intended
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat