GMKL Chat/Trades

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Jerlins

Re: GMKL Chat/Trades

PostSat Apr 10, 2021 11:31 pm

I am missing Kole Calhoun from my roster. I don't believe it affects my amount of picks however. I had both Willie and Kole on my team and dropped just Willie. Also, you have Pollock on both my team and Chillards. I believe he owns him, not me.

Palmtana

PostSun Apr 11, 2021 12:02 am

Fixed. Thanks Jerry.

Palmtana

PostSun Apr 11, 2021 1:52 am

chilliards wrote:Will look at this in morning.....unless someone has a pitcher they want to trade for this spot

Palmtana

PostSun Apr 11, 2021 1:52 am

Jerlins wrote:No available player list?

Palmtana

PostSun Apr 11, 2021 1:53 am

KEVINEHLE wrote:
Jerlins wrote:No available player list?

I asked. We will need to create our own available list.

mlbphan

PostSun Apr 11, 2021 7:02 am

Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:59 am
Damn, no available list? And, unless I can't find it, no alpha listing of owned players either (making the task of selecting even more difficult)? And a clock? I am doing 11 hour days with little, if any time to even check the computer, and less than that to using the control f function.

Those who have been in other leagues with me, know my selections are always done in a timely manner, always well within the 3 hour clock most leagues use, and if it appears the approximate time my selection arrives I will be unavailable, always will leave proxies. But if a clock is in use and enforced, with no available list, or at least an alpha list, well, unless one is retired, unemployed, or able to steal time from their employer while on the clock, it's a near impossible ask.

even more difficult when my employer requires me to have all electronic devices “powered off” & “put away” while operating my train except for my limited layover time.

I will do my best but no guarantees here.

Rick
mlbphan

Palmtana

PostSun Apr 11, 2021 11:50 am

Jerlins wrote:Damn, no available list? And, unless I can't find it, no alpha listing of owned players either (making the task of selecting even more difficult)? And a clock? I am doing 11 hour days with little, if any time to even check the computer, and less than that to using the control f function.

Those who have been in other leagues with me, know my selections are always done in a timely manner, always well within the 3 hour clock most leagues use, and if it appears the approximate time my selection arrives I will be unavailable, always will leave proxies. But if a clock is in use and enforced, with no available list, or at least an alpha list, well, unless one is retired, unemployed, or able to steal time from their employer while on the clock, it's a near impossible ask.

Palmtana

PostSun Apr 11, 2021 12:02 pm

My not providing an availables list is not news. I didn't do so last year either. Another league member did however.

KEVINEHLE

PostSun Apr 11, 2021 4:51 pm

Palmtana wrote:My not providing an availables list is not news. I didn't do so last year either. Another league member did however.

I can put a list together and email it out to those who want it. With the rosters being listed by 1st name, it will take me 2 to 3 times longer to complete. Perhaps we can convert this league to a last name first league as we move forward.

Palmtana

PostSun Apr 11, 2021 5:53 pm

chilliards wrote:Sorry for the delay guys, trying to search list and find availables in windows of time.......will be easier tonight, have to plan Covid protocol for fifth grader for the week as he had contact at school (3rd time...lol....no complaints as our school is great and hasn’t shut down)

May consider trading down to move along if something is tempting
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat