Socially Distant League Chat thread -

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Ninersphan

Re: Socially Distant League Chat thread -

PostFri Apr 02, 2021 7:37 pm

dropping taveras ( first round pick, :cry: ) and solak,

I'd cut almost every OF, but you are limiting me to drafted players. No idea why Gardener, Hays, Kiermier, meadows, solano and Diaz are on this squad. Oh well, it will make supp draft cuts easy.

Also cutting Pac Bell, taking Citi Field please, unless there is a stadium draft.

Ninersphan

PostFri Apr 02, 2021 7:51 pm

any chance I can just repick for Solak as it was just the previous round?? If not NBD.

the ghost of roger maris

PostFri Apr 02, 2021 8:30 pm

Niners I sent you a pm.
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!

fredpaii

PostFri Apr 02, 2021 8:58 pm

Ninersphan wrote:any chance I can just repick for Solak as it was just the previous round?? If not NBD.

Sure.

Ninersphan

PostFri Apr 02, 2021 9:01 pm

fredpaii wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:any chance I can just repick for Solak as it was just the previous round?? If not NBD.

Sure.

Appreciate that Pick coming...

fredpaii

PostFri Apr 02, 2021 9:08 pm

Ninersphan wrote:dropping taveras ( first round pick, :cry: ) and solak,

I'd cut almost every OF, but you are limiting me to drafted players. No idea why Gardener, Hays, Kiermier, meadows, solano and Diaz are on this squad. Oh well, it will make supp draft cuts easy.

Also cutting Pac Bell, taking Citi Field please, unless there is a stadium draft.

Hays looked fantastic in Spring Training and Meadows was great in 2019 (the last full MLB season). Kiermeier is a very good CF for a pitcher's park. Solano can hit. I'm not big on Diaz or Gardner though. But I think you'll find trade interest for maybe four of the players you mentioned. And Solak too! Maybe I'm the nutty one...lol

Ninersphan

PostFri Apr 02, 2021 9:20 pm

fredpaii wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:dropping taveras ( first round pick, :cry: ) and solak,

Hays looked fantastic in Spring Training and Meadows was great in 2019 (the last full MLB season). Kiermeier is a very good CF for a pitcher's park. Solano can hit. I'm not big on Diaz or Gardner though. But I think you'll find trade interest for maybe four of the players you mentioned. And Solak too! Maybe I'm the nutty one...lol

Keirmeyer is great for a 24 team league his lack of offense makes him virtually useless in a 12 team format. Yes Solano can hit but has no glove and no position cause he's only an INF. Cruz is CLEARLY the DH on this squad, and hot spring trainings don't always mean great regular seasons. ;)

fredpaii

PostFri Apr 02, 2021 9:25 pm

ooooh....yuck! Solano's defense really does stink! He went from a 3e4 or something very similar to 4e28 in one year. Maybe it was the covid. He won't get any offers I guess. :oops:

Ninersphan

PostFri Apr 02, 2021 9:29 pm

fredpaii wrote:ooooh....yuck! Solano's defense really does stink! He went from a 3e4 or something very similar to 4e28 in one year. Maybe it was the covid. He won't get any offers I guess. :oops:

Uh huh. Like I said there is "NAME value on this team, but it has plenty of holes. No offense to eddie, who's philosophy I'm not sure I totally get, but his draft picks didn;'t really address the needs as I see them anyway.

fred can you please move Peralta to RP, he's not a SP this year

Jerlins

PostFri Apr 02, 2021 9:38 pm

deGrom, Smith, maybe Urshela, and a 74 year old Abreu. Other than that.... :oops:
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat