WBKL New Chat Thread

Moderator: Palmtana

  • Author
  • Message
Offline

bigmahon

  • Posts: 3229
  • Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Re: WBKL New Chat Thread

PostThu May 28, 2020 6:17 pm

The Turtle wrote:The Turtle trades

Marquez, German (P - S6) ($3,470,000)
Dozier, Hunter (3B,RF,1B) ($4,950,000)
Pederson, Joc (LF,RF,1B,CF) ($3,310,000)
2021 1st round FA pick
Austin Riley
2021 2nd round prospect pick

To MFL

In exchange for:
Kershaw, Clayton (P - S6) ($6,430,000)
Donaldson, Josh (3B) ($8,440,000)
Brantley, Michael (LF,RF) ($6,910,000)


I don't see this trade updated in the sheets, FYI

Thanks Turtle. I’ll update the sheet.

Anyone else see anything missing in the league doc? We no longer have access to the old thread, so no way to check there.
Offline

The Turtle

  • Posts: 2788
  • Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:07 am

Re: WBKL New Chat Thread

PostThu May 28, 2020 6:31 pm

bigmahon wrote:
The Turtle wrote:The Turtle trades

Marquez, German (P - S6) ($3,470,000)
Dozier, Hunter (3B,RF,1B) ($4,950,000)
Pederson, Joc (LF,RF,1B,CF) ($3,310,000)
2021 1st round FA pick
Austin Riley
2021 2nd round prospect pick

To MFL

In exchange for:
Kershaw, Clayton (P - S6) ($6,430,000)
Donaldson, Josh (3B) ($8,440,000)
Brantley, Michael (LF,RF) ($6,910,000)


I don't see this trade updated in the sheets, FYI

Thanks Turtle. I’ll update the sheet.

Anyone else see anything missing in the league doc? We no longer have access to the old thread, so no way to check there.



Old thread is still there. Just locked, FYI. Might want to check the last few trades if you get a chance
Offline

bigmahon

  • Posts: 3229
  • Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Re: WBKL New Chat Thread

PostThu May 28, 2020 6:35 pm

The Turtle wrote:Old thread is still there. Just locked, FYI. Might want to check the last few trades if you get a chance

True. I’ll have a look.
Online

WJS6768

  • Posts: 2783
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:26 pm

Re: WBKL New Chat Thread

PostThu May 28, 2020 8:04 pm

Trade from the old thread

hawk trades

Gerritt Cole

to

WJS

for

Matt Manning
Luis Patino (Prospect
Bobby Witt Jr (Prospect)

WJS to confirm


Confirmed

dropping Nick Gordon from 40 man roster
Offline

MFL536

  • Posts: 2119
  • Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:49 am

Re: WBKL New Chat Thread

PostThu May 28, 2020 10:49 pm

edub1969 trades

Gleyber Torres
Tyler Glasnow
John Gant
Joey Bart (Prospect)
His 2021 1st Rd Prospect pick
His 2021 1st Rd FA pick

to MFL536 for

Starling Marte
Jack Flaherty
Pedro Baez

Mike to confirm this trade also needs to be updated
Offline

MFL536

  • Posts: 2119
  • Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:49 am

Re: WBKL New Chat Thread

PostThu May 28, 2020 10:51 pm

edub1969 trades

Franmil Reyes
Brusdar Graterol (Prospect)2019
Jeter Downs (Prospect)2020

to MFL536 for

David Fletcher

Mike to confirm

confirmed also this trade was never posted
Offline

edub1969

  • Posts: 7280
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:21 pm

Re: WBKL New Chat Thread

PostThu May 28, 2020 10:54 pm

Dave noted 4/28 so I’d say any trades after that need to be added
Offline

bigmahon

  • Posts: 3229
  • Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Re: WBKL New Chat Thread

PostFri May 29, 2020 4:31 am

Thanks all. I’ll try to get this all sorted ASAP.

In the meantime, congrats to Kev on his inevitable semifinal win over Turtle’s 106 win juggernaut. :shock:

Kev awaits the winner of the other semi between Dr. P and WJS, which goes to Game 7 tonight.

Good luck all!
Offline

The Turtle

  • Posts: 2788
  • Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:07 am

Re: WBKL New Chat Thread

PostFri May 29, 2020 12:31 pm

bigmahon wrote:Thanks all. I’ll try to get this all sorted ASAP.

In the meantime, congrats to Kev on his inevitable semifinal win over Turtle’s 106 win juggernaut. :shock:

Kev awaits the winner of the other semi between Dr. P and WJS, which goes to Game 7 tonight.

Good luck all!


I went 10-2 against Kev in the regular season. He took the series in 5 games. Sadly predictable.
Offline

bigmahon

  • Posts: 3229
  • Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Re: WBKL New Chat Thread

PostFri May 29, 2020 12:42 pm

Having Verlander pitch twice in a series makes anything possible. But yeah, so predictable.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pwootten, WJS6768, ycbill and 4 guests