D2D 2020 FA Draft- Round 11, times posted!!!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Paul_Long71

D2D 2020 FA Draft- Round 11, times posted!!!

PostSun Mar 15, 2020 8:28 pm

The D2D 2020 FA draft is underway! Round 1 is untimed, but please check in frequently so we can move it along. After round 1, I will post time slots for your pick. If your time runs out, you may be skipped. In that case, you may pick whenever you are ready. You do NOT have to wait for your time slot to make a selection. If the person in front of you picks, then you are up. You have until the end of your time slot, however, to make your pick without fear of being skipped.

With that being said, Baseball CFO is up! I know I said we'd begin Monday morning, but all cuts/promotions are in and the google doc has been updated and Calbatross even made an Available hitters and pitchers tab to show us who may be selected. As always, his list is comprised of all players who have SOM cards. if you wish to pick someone else, they simply have to have played in 1 mlb game.

Baseball Cfo -
Seanreflex
Mlbphan
DC Irish
Piloneus
Dr. Publix
Victor
Heekin
Paul_Long
Buzz
klx22
DC Irish
Ycbill
Turtle
WJS6768
LevCohen
DC Irish
Fredpaii
BoBlues41
buzz
Hveed
Terry101
Calbatross
Eddie E
Last edited by Paul_Long71 on Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:44 am, edited 9 times in total.

baseball cfo

Re: D2D 2020 FA DRaft- Round 1 untimed, please check in

PostSun Mar 15, 2020 9:47 pm

Paul_Long71 wrote:The D2D 2020 FA draft is underway! Round 1 is untimed, but please check in frequently so we can move it along. After round 1, I will post time slots for your pick. If your time runs out, you may be skipped. In that case, you may pick whenever you are ready. You do NOT have to wait for your time slot to make a selection. If the person in front of you picks, then you are up. You have until the end of your time slot, however, to make your pick without fear of being skipped.

With that being said, Baseball CFO is up! I know I said we'd begin Monday morning, but all cuts/promotions are in and the google doc has been updated and Calbatross even made an Available hitters and pitchers tab to show us who may be selected. As always, his list is comprised of all players who have SOM cards. if you wish to pick someone else, they simply have to have played in 1 mlb game.

Baseball Cfo - Tommy Edman 3b STL
Seanreflex
Mlbphan
DC Irish
Piloneus
Dr. Publix
Victor
Heekin
Paul_Long
Buzz
klx22
DC Irish
Ycbill
Turtle
WJS6768
LevCohen
DC Irish
Fredpaii
BoBlues41
buzz
Hveed
Terry101
Calbatross
Eddie E

seanreflex

PostSun Mar 15, 2020 10:13 pm

baseball cfo wrote:
Paul_Long71 wrote:The D2D 2020 FA draft is underway! Round 1 is untimed, but please check in frequently so we can move it along. After round 1, I will post time slots for your pick. If your time runs out, you may be skipped. In that case, you may pick whenever you are ready. You do NOT have to wait for your time slot to make a selection. If the person in front of you picks, then you are up. You have until the end of your time slot, however, to make your pick without fear of being skipped.

Seanreflex - Bryan Reynolds OF, PIT
Mlbphan
DC Irish
Piloneus
Dr. Publix
Victor
Heekin
Paul_Long
Buzz
klx22
DC Irish
Ycbill
Turtle
WJS6768
LevCohen
DC Irish
Fredpaii
BoBlues41
buzz
Hveed
Terry101
Calbatross
Eddie E

mlbphan

PostSun Mar 15, 2020 10:23 pm

The D2D 2020 FA draft is underway! Round 1 is untimed, but please check in frequently so we can move it along. After round 1, I will post time slots for your pick. If your time runs out, you may be skipped. In that case, you may pick whenever you are ready. You do NOT have to wait for your time slot to make a selection. If the person in front of you picks, then you are up. You have until the end of your time slot, however, to make your pick without fear of being skipped.

Mlbphan - Aristides Aquino RF, CIN
DC Irish
Piloneus
Dr. Publix
Victor
Heekin
Paul_Long
Buzz
klx22
DC Irish
Ycbill
Turtle
WJS6768
LevCohen
DC Irish
Fredpaii
BoBlues41
buzz
Hveed
Terry101
Calbatross
Eddie E

dc irish

PostSun Mar 15, 2020 10:33 pm

mlbphan wrote:The D2D 2020 FA draft is underway! Round 1 is untimed, but please check in frequently so we can move it along. After round 1, I will post time slots for your pick. If your time runs out, you may be skipped. In that case, you may pick whenever you are ready. You do NOT have to wait for your time slot to make a selection. If the person in front of you picks, then you are up. You have until the end of your time slot, however, to make your pick without fear of being skipped.

DC Irish - Zac Gallen SP ARZ
Piloneus
Dr. Publix
Victor
Heekin
Paul_Long
Buzz
klx22
DC Irish
Ycbill
Turtle
WJS6768
LevCohen
DC Irish
Fredpaii
BoBlues41
buzz
Hveed
Terry101
Calbatross
Eddie E

piloneus382

PostSun Mar 15, 2020 11:09 pm

dc irish wrote:
mlbphan wrote:The D2D 2020 FA draft is underway! Round 1 is untimed, but please check in frequently so we can move it along. After round 1, I will post time slots for your pick. If your time runs out, you may be skipped. In that case, you may pick whenever you are ready. You do NOT have to wait for your time slot to make a selection. If the person in front of you picks, then you are up. You have until the end of your time slot, however, to make your pick without fear of being skipped.

Piloneus - Jordan Yamamoto SP MIA
Dr. Publix
Victor
Heekin
Paul_Long
Buzz
klx22
DC Irish
Ycbill
Turtle
WJS6768
LevCohen
DC Irish
Fredpaii
BoBlues41
buzz
Hveed
Terry101
Calbatross
Eddie E

Dr.Publix

PostMon Mar 16, 2020 2:00 am

round 1

Dr. Publix- Aaron Civale SP CLE
Victor
Heekin
Paul_Long
Buzz
klx22
DC Irish
Ycbill
Turtle
WJS6768
LevCohen
DC Irish
Fredpaii
BoBlues41
buzz
Hveed
Terry101
Calbatross
Eddie E

seanreflex

PostMon Mar 16, 2020 2:12 pm

Any victor sightings?

Paul_Long71

PostMon Mar 16, 2020 2:28 pm

I texted him. He said he'd jump on as soon as he gets home from work. He said around 3pm but I have no clue if that was eastern (I think so) or west coast.

VICTORLOGOTHETIS

PostMon Mar 16, 2020 4:16 pm

Dr.Publix wrote:round 1

Dr. Publix- Aaron Civale SP CLE
Victor - Mike Yastrzemski OF. SFG
Heekin