Moneyball Baseball League Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

sociophil

Re: Moneyball Baseball League Chat

PostSun Jan 21, 2024 11:11 pm

Life as a Bills fan is horrible. The football gods hate us so much that they choose to revisit 30 year old traumas upon us. I'm not sure what sins the city of Buffalo committed. Perhaps inflicting buffalo wings upon the world? I'm sad. And I will never buy insurance from State Farm.

chilliards

PostMon Jan 22, 2024 2:17 am

sociophil wrote:Life as a Bills fan is horrible. The football gods hate us so much that they choose to revisit 30 year old traumas upon us. I'm not sure what sins the city of Buffalo committed. Perhaps inflicting buffalo wings upon the world? I'm sad. And I will never buy insurance from State Farm.

The entire bar I was at in Northern Minnesota was rooting for the Bills. Most around here are sick of Taylor Swift and Mr Pfizer. Would have been split cheering a year ago....lol. Did the Bills Mafia forget to sacrafice someone to the pit? :lol:

sociophil

PostTue Jan 23, 2024 9:29 am

The entire bar I was at in Northern Minnesota …

Good lord! What, is it like -10 in the sun up there? I always say the problem with living in Canada is that when you fly south for the winter you end up on the border of northern Minnesota.

The Bills and Vikings share the shame of being 0-4 in Super Bowls. I’ve always had a soft spot for the Vikings.

paul j kiggins

PostMon Jan 29, 2024 11:12 pm

Im thinking of putting Zac Gallen SP up for trade. HE will not be cheap...you will have control for 5-7 yrs on this priemer pitcher. OPEN FOR OFFERS
Pork"CHOPS"Murphy

ggyuppie

PostFri Feb 02, 2024 6:55 pm

For obvious reasons, Ashai is looking to strike a deal.

A few ideas...

Austin Hays and Daulton Varsho are both on the last year of their contracts at sub $3MM for anyone looking for OF depth.

Victor Robles is entering his last arb year and could fill a nice niche for someone this year. If you have cap and roster space for him, he can be had now for essentially nothing. The only think I can't do is take on more than about $1MM of salary! :roll:

Ranger Suarez is signed through 2024 if anyone wants to speculate on him returning to 2021 form this year.

Nolan Arenado is also on the block.

We're even open to dealing Evan Phillips for an almost-as-good RP if the contract price is low enough, or maybe even send me two RP's for him if you're looking to open up another FA slot.

And we might be persuaded to throw either Anthony Volpe or Hunter Brown into a deal if someone offers us something reasonably comparable.

Please DM me.

teamnasty

PostFri Feb 02, 2024 7:30 pm

GG, I just DM'd you.

Paul_Long71

PostSat Feb 03, 2024 12:43 am

GG, I just pm'd you as well

baseball cfo

PostSat Feb 03, 2024 10:12 am

baseball cfo trades Austin Nola to ggyuppie for Jeffrey Springs and his 2024 3rd round prospect pick. ggyuppie to confirm.

ggyuppie

PostSat Feb 03, 2024 12:11 pm

baseball cfo wrote:baseball cfo trades Austin Nola to ggyuppie for Jeffrey Springs and his 2024 3rd round prospect pick. ggyuppie to confirm.

Confirmed.

mykbr1

PostMon Feb 05, 2024 10:22 pm

Hi Phil,

Aroldis Chapman is on the rosters page but not on my individual team page.

mykbr1
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat