NLD 52 - See See CC League

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

doug_tucker10

Re: NLD 52 - See See CC League

PostSat Sep 21, 2019 6:51 pm

Semper Gumby wrote:
joethejet wrote:Ok, have Doug and Semper switched teams? Doug has been a busy boy on the waiver wire!

I hope so.

Much help needed for me to have a chance in the toughest division with its sampling of each park type e.g., left, right, power, pitch

I can’t be thankful enough getting Goldschmidt in the free agent market. Add Doolittle to the my gamble of “barely breathing starting pitching”. IF my bet on offense hitters plays out, then Doolittle’s ROI is favorable.

Joe you’re due for a good drop or two that makes my buying list.

Im done making moves, for now :D . Happy to pick up Sale, managed to keep a reasonable bullpen intact.

doug_tucker10

PostSat Sep 21, 2019 7:46 pm

Jeep, I had been thinking about Rickard as a lefty platoon either in CF or RF. He did good for me as a backup in other leagues.

doug_tucker10

PostSat Sep 21, 2019 8:45 pm

I could limit the platoon and injury risk of my current roster but I think potentially I have a more productive team right now. Too many overpriced FA's available.

joethejet

PostSun Sep 22, 2019 2:23 am

Semper Gumby wrote:
joethejet wrote:Ok, have Doug and Semper switched teams? Doug has been a busy boy on the waiver wire!

I hope so.

Much help needed for me to have a chance in the toughest division with its sampling of each park type e.g., left, right, power, pitch

I can’t be thankful enough getting Goldschmidt in the free agent market. Add Doolittle to the my gamble of “barely breathing starting pitching”. IF my bet on offense hitters plays out, then Doolittle’s ROI is favorable.

Joe you’re due for a good drop or two that makes my buying list.

Made some cuts for you Semp. Didn't see you grab anyone yet.... ;)

Jeepdriver

PostMon Sep 23, 2019 10:33 am

Jeep, I had been thinking about Rickard as a lefty platoon either in CF or RF. He did good for me as a backup in other leagues.

Doug, wanted to keep him, but when I switched out Rendon for Machado had to cut salary and let Rickard go.

BTW Joe, Manny is there for the plucking...you can still have him on every team ;)

doug_tucker10

PostMon Sep 23, 2019 12:52 pm

I may be overhauling team when I get home tonight. Too many platoons in my lineup.

joethejet

PostMon Sep 23, 2019 1:51 pm

doug_tucker10 wrote:I may be overhauling team when I get home tonight. Too many platoons in my lineup.

I think you been overhauling your team from the very beginning ;)

joethejet

PostMon Sep 23, 2019 1:52 pm

Jeepdriver wrote:

Doug, wanted to keep him, but when I switched out Rendon for Machado had to cut salary and let Rickard go.

BTW Joe, Manny is there for the plucking...you can still have him on every team ;)

I tried hard to make that work, but now I don't have the other guys to make or work. :(

Semper Gumby

PostTue Sep 24, 2019 12:38 pm

Someone dropped Hicks at ZULU hour and that made my guys awfully angry. We add Hicks on our shopping list.

joethejet

PostWed Sep 25, 2019 1:26 am

Semper Gumby wrote:Someone dropped Hicks at ZULU hour and that made my guys awfully angry. We add Hicks on our shopping list.

I agree. When people make a ton of moves at the last minute I always feel like they're trying to pull a fast one. :(
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat