• Author

joethejet

Re: NLD 51 - The Ichiro Suzushi Han

PostFri Jun 28, 2019 11:50 am

Thanks Smokey.

milleram

PostFri Jun 28, 2019 2:36 pm

Looks like support is no-where to be found--not even a reply saying they won't do it---it has been no problem in the past when I had a roster glitch, but it was only one other incident--I think I have only written then about once a year about various things and just info at times--but up to this year they were always pretty good.

Not happy with support this year--I was one of the 1st that told them they had an issue with SP (Starters getting pulled at F9 and not tired) when the new set was released---they ignored me and said there was no issue--two weeks later after it hit the boards hard they were making changes--meanwhile it devastated my 2017 team as I had the long SPs (7) that were getting pulled in the 4th and with an injured R2 guy and another injured Starter I had a tired staff for days and was forced to make a move to avoid a bunch of F0 guys--not that the team was all that good, but there was hope before that glitch.

joethejet

PostFri Jun 28, 2019 2:55 pm

Yeah, I'm wondering what's up with John. I'm helping with the ATG pricing and he hasn't been on the forum AT ALL. Usually he's in a hurry to get these things out. I'm hoping he didn't have some sort of an emergency.

Jeepdriver

PostFri Jun 28, 2019 6:45 pm

I'm just now catching up on some reading, and noticed this:

milleram wrote:
I screwed ups guys--I missed Duggar from my draft list---I don't have a clue how--my top pick (20th pick) was O'brien

Our drafted guys go at the Bottom, undrafted at the Top. Looks like Milleram had it backwards.

joethejet

PostFri Jun 28, 2019 7:00 pm

Jeepdriver wrote:I'm just now catching up on some reading, and noticed this:

milleram wrote:
I screwed ups guys--I missed Duggar from my draft list---I don't have a clue how--my top pick (20th pick) was O'brien

Our drafted guys go at the Bottom, undrafted at the Top. Looks like Milleram had it backwards.

yeah, I'm guessing you're right Jeep.

BTW, Milleram if customer support doesn't help, you just need to put Duggar first on your list cutting O'Brien (Since that's the guy you accidently put on instead) in the process and you need to leave O'Brien out there for two hours like Smokey is going to have to do.

Semper Gumby

PostFri Jun 28, 2019 8:08 pm

Does O’Brien turn into a princess during those two hours?

Jeepdriver

PostSat Jun 29, 2019 12:09 am

He's going to Bennigan's and putting down a few pints of Guinness during that time. :)

joethejet

PostSat Jun 29, 2019 2:44 am

Jeepdriver wrote:He's going to Bennigan's and putting down a few pints of Guinness during that time. :)

LOL

or maybe a couple of shots of Jameson! ;) :lol:

Semper Gumby

PostSat Jun 29, 2019 8:21 am

I asked the SoT karma gods for several rostered players to hit the free agency market for me.

I know you all don’t want to screw with the karma so do what he tells you to do.

Thanks. :lol:

jfrost58

Waivers

PostSat Jun 29, 2019 9:43 am

I see there were some errors in the draft. Who should we NOT pick up in waivers?
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat