NLD 51 - The Ichiro Suzushi Han

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

superflymacdaddyjuice

Re: NLD 51 - The Ichiro Suzushi Han

PostThu Aug 01, 2019 8:02 pm

jfrost58 wrote:
superflymacdaddyjuice wrote:Someone beat Greenville please. They are making the mediocre teams worse on the curved scale.

Hey!! Quit picking on the newbie!! ;)

The newbie needs to quit picking on us.

superflymacdaddyjuice

PostThu Aug 01, 2019 8:04 pm

Thanks as always for your ratings Joe. I expected my team to be better on offense.

Jeepdriver

PostThu Aug 01, 2019 8:12 pm

That has to be the best I've ever done in the ratings. Pleasantly pleased and hope I can live up to it. Thanks as always.

klx22

PostThu Aug 01, 2019 8:57 pm

I’m hoping the ratings mean good things for us in the very near future!

joethejet

PostFri Aug 02, 2019 3:54 pm

superflymacdaddyjuice wrote:Thanks as always for your ratings Joe. I expected my team to be better on offense.

You're welcome Smokey. As for your offense, not sure what you mean. You're second in the ratings. You're, perhaps, a little low in terms of runs actually scored, but it's a pretty flat curve until you get to the bottom three. Only 33 runs separated 1-9 when I took the numbers and now only 27 runs separate 1-8. It would be easy for you to jump to #4, but might hard to catch Jeep, Doug and miller.

Jeep wrote:That has to be the best I've ever done in the ratings. Pleasantly pleased and hope I can live up to it. Thanks as always.

No prob Jeep. You have a very well rated team. Plenty of offense for sure and the second best p/f rating too. Getting tons of IP from Perez helps your Pitching rating.

KLX wrote:I’m hoping the ratings mean good things for us in the very near future!

well, the ratings for the four after Jeep (including your division mate Semper) are really close and the next four aren't all that far off either. This is typical of a $100 mil league and guys who know what they're doing. IIRC, you actually improved your rating with your moves something that's not often done. I would say, however, that you are really hit and miss in parks. You are "tied" with four teams on the road and only better than 4. And worse against three. So, your +2 home record is a bit of a surprise.

The ratings would say that the best home teams should be Jeep, klx, Doug and JTJ (in that order).

Best road teams: Jeep, Doug, JTJ

BTW, I didn't post the fielding ratings. I don't have the comparison to actuals until I do the luck factors, but here are the raw numbers.

Doug and J are at the top with Big A, Smokey and, especially, Milleram taking up the rear. There is actually a pretty big gap between the first six and the bottom six.

Code: Select all
Fieldng   FRt
Doug...   151
JFrost.   181
SemperG   234
KLX....   311
Jeep...   320
JoeTJet   325
Spider.   557
Falcon.   568
Dale...   576
BigAlrc   604
Smokey.   631
Millerm   783

jfrost58

PostSat Aug 03, 2019 6:27 am

Ratings....first time I have seen those. Great job, Joe!
However, now that I have looked at them, I see my imminent demise coming on.... maybe starting tonight at Jeep's squad. I'm just into an "18 of 21 on the road stretch" :(

joethejet

PostSat Aug 03, 2019 1:42 pm

jfrost58 wrote:Ratings....first time I have seen those. Great job, Joe!
However, now that I have looked at them, I see my imminent demise coming on.... maybe starting tonight at Jeep's squad. I'm just into an "18 of 21 on the road stretch" :(

Hey J, thanks. I wouldn't worry too much. The ratings are far from perfect. And, a $100 mil league has a lot of good teams.

Jeepdriver

PostSat Aug 03, 2019 7:27 pm

Haven't been able to gain ground on Crossbones, well it's in my hands tonight. Should be a good series.

Jeepdriver

PostSun Aug 04, 2019 7:10 am

Took 2 of 3 from Crossbones, playing at home was an advantage. The first game was by far the most thrilling. I pulled that out 9-8 in 13 innings. After Greenville scored in the top of the 13th I rallied for two in the bottom for the 1 run XI win.

Game 2 saw my squad put up 20 hits for a 14-0 whitewashing. 14 runs is usually enough for Sale. ;)

Crossbones got off the deck, slapped off the dust, and took Game 3 though, in a not very close 7-2 game.

Good Series.

jfrost58

PostSun Aug 04, 2019 7:42 am

Jeepdriver wrote:Took 2 of 3 from Crossbones, playing at home was an advantage. The first game was by far the most thrilling. I pulled that out 9-8 in 13 innings. After Greenville scored in the top of the 13th I rallied for two in the bottom for the 1 run XI win.

Game 2 saw my squad put up 20 hits for a 14-0 whitewashing. 14 runs is usually enough for Sale. ;)

Crossbones got off the deck, slapped off the dust, and took Game 3 though, in a not very close 7-2 game.

Good Series.

My God....that 14-0 game was bad, but that first game was way more painful! { Not to mention the butt-kicking you gave us in the finals of the of the "88" league...speaking of Sale.... ;) } O U C H!
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat