Trade Etiquette

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

chasenally

Trade Etiquette

PostSun May 05, 2019 12:29 pm

I have offered up a player and more then one team has agreed to the terms of the deal. What do I do now? First come first served? Try and get more for the player or something else. How do I go about this?

Thanks
Mike
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

KEVINEHLE

Re: Trade Etiquette

PostSun May 05, 2019 2:06 pm

chasenally wrote:I have offered up a player and more then one team has agreed to the terms of the deal. What do I do now? First come first served? Try and get more for the player or something else. How do I go about this?

Thanks
Mike

Choose what's best for your team.

Stoney18

PostSun May 05, 2019 4:09 pm

Depends on how you worded how you offered up the player.

1) I will trade player xx for zz. Then first person to accept.

2) I will trade player xx and am interested in zz. Then it's open ended and you choose which offer or negotiate something better.

chasenally

PostSun May 05, 2019 10:38 pm

Thank you for your advice. I feel as though I butchered the deal but it got done. I have learned from this.
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

Palmtana

PostSun May 05, 2019 11:12 pm

I had a team recently that needed SP help. One by one I reached out to the other teams in the league. When I heard back from one, with no success, I moved on to the next. It's tedious but I'd rather do it that way rather than having offers out to multiple managers at the same time and ending up in the conundrum that you found yourself in.

It sounds like your situation was a little different with 2 managers accepting the same offer. In that case I would do like Kev said, do what's best for you.

Return to Individual League Chat