Ice Cream Prospect Team Draft : 2019 is a wrap

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

fredpaii

Re: Ice Cream Prospect Team Draft : Terry is up

PostTue Jan 29, 2019 5:42 pm

Okay, draft is over and it's 5:39pm on this board. Next Tuesday at 6pm, Strat message board time, the window for picking all four of our players will expire. Don't let that happen.

So, what do you all think of this mode of prospect draft? Kinda quick it seems. Would you all like to continue it next year?

Eddie E

PostTue Jan 29, 2019 6:06 pm

For sure, the draft was fun as well as the way we selected our prospects. A little too much acrimony from the members but hopefully everyone will respect each other during the season.

fredpaii

PostTue Jan 29, 2019 6:11 pm

Eddie E wrote:For sure, the draft was fun as well as the way we selected our prospects. A little too much acrimony from the members but hopefully everyone will respect each other during the season.

I know I can learn more patience.

JAMESZIMMER

Re: Ice Cream Prospect Team Draft : Fredpali is up

PostTue Jan 29, 2019 8:19 pm

]1. Lakeviewdave - Toronto Blue Jays (Vladimir Guerrero Jr, Bo Bichette, Nate Pearson, Eric Pardinho)
2. EddieE - Chicago White Sox (Eloy Jimenez, Nick Madrigal, Dylan Cease, Luis Alexander Basabe)
3. Rant - San Diego Padres - Fernando Tatis Jr., 3B/SS; MacKenzie Gore, P; Chris Paddack, P; Michael Baez, P
4. Willmurr24 -Tampa Bay Rays (Wander Franco, Brendon McKay, Brent Honeywell and Jesus Sanchez )
5. Madal - Minnesota Twins
6. Doug_Tucker - Cincinnati Reds
7. GhostofRogerMaris - LA Angels
8. ZIM - Houston Astros - (Forrest Whitley, Yordan Alvarez, J.B. Bauskauskas, Garrett Stubbs)
9.Terry101- Atlanta Braves- ( Ian Anderson, Austin Riley, Christian Pache, Drew Waters)
10. Bigmahon - Pirates
11. Tim K - Phillies (Sixto Sanchez, Alec Bohm, Adonis Medina, Adam Haseley)
12. Fredpaii - Detroit Tigers (Casey Mize, Matt Manning, Alex Faedo, Isaac Paredes

doug_tucker10

PostTue Jan 29, 2019 8:32 pm

My 4 Reds prospects are Nick Senzel,Hunter Greene,Taylor Trammell,and Shed Long.

fredpaii

PostTue Jan 29, 2019 8:45 pm

doug_tucker10 wrote:My 4 Reds prospects are Nick Senzel,Hunter Greene,Taylor Trammell,and Shed Long.

Doug, the first three guys are fine. But Long was traded recently so you need to add someone else.

madal

PostTue Jan 29, 2019 8:52 pm

[quote="fredpaii"]Okay, draft is over and it's 5:39pm on this board. Next Tuesday at 6pm, Strat message board time, the window for picking all four of our players will expire. Don't let that happen.

So, what do you all think of this mode of prospect draft? Kinda quick it seems. Would you all like to continue it next year?[/quote

What is the normal mode of prospect draft? More like the FA draft, player instead of teams?

fredpaii

PostTue Jan 29, 2019 8:55 pm

madal wrote:
fredpaii wrote:Okay, draft is over and it's 5:39pm on this board. Next Tuesday at 6pm, Strat message board time, the window for picking all four of our players will expire. Don't let that happen.

So, what do you all think of this mode of prospect draft? Kinda quick it seems. Would you all like to continue it next year?[/quote

What is the normal mode of prospect draft? More like the FA draft, player instead of teams?

Yes. I was wondering what you all would think of a marriage between the two formats. We could do the first two via the one team scenario and then draft 3 and 4 individually. That could be for next year if you guys want.

madal

PostTue Jan 29, 2019 9:00 pm

I liked the team draft for prospects. Keep it.

timklucinec

PostTue Jan 29, 2019 9:04 pm

Yes, keep it.

Tim K
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat