West can start loading.

doug_tucker10

Re: Ice Cream/Peanuts/Hot Dogs Chat

PostFri Mar 01, 2019 5:24 pm

I will load my team tonight.

timklucinec

PostFri Mar 01, 2019 10:03 pm

I'm In. SOM Draft will run in 10 minutes.

Tim K

willmurr24

PostSun Mar 03, 2019 7:29 pm

How many allowed on our active rosters ,quite a few leagues are raising roster limits to 26 or higher due to the new 11 pitcher minimum and the new one inning starters

fredpaii

PostSun Mar 03, 2019 7:43 pm

willmurr24 wrote:How many allowed on our active rosters ,quite a few leagues are raising roster limits to 26 or higher due to the new 11 pitcher minimum and the new one inning starters

as many as you can fit. 28.

fredpaii

PostWed May 01, 2019 11:12 am

Guys, if you're interested we could do our Spring FA draft like Palmtana in the HCKL does his - meaning NO required cuts. Unless you want to of course. I just participated in my first such draft this past Spring. I happen to like it. I think it adds to the game if you can hold onto your players. You don't have to trade away anybody just to get set for the draft. Anyhow, what do you all think? This isn't an official vote but rather an exploration of interest. Maybe leading up to an official vote. We could always tweak the Spring FA draft to our specific liking. For instance, maybe we could change the amount of cuts from 10 to 5. I don't know. Personally, I am in favor of ZERO required cuts. So you simply make as many cuts as you'd like (no limits or minimums).

Just know that all of you will be doing the voting. I will not be voting. 6 votes wins whatever vote taking place.

What do you think?

madal

Re: Ice Cream/Peanuts/Hot Dogs Chat/Transactions

PostWed May 01, 2019 11:34 pm

fredpaii wrote:Guys, if you're interested we could do our Spring FA draft like Palmtana in the HCKL does his - meaning NO required cuts. Unless you want to of course. I just participated in my first such draft this past Spring. I happen to like it. I think it adds to the game if you can hold onto your players. You don't have to trade away anybody just to get set for the draft. Anyhow, what do you all think? This isn't an official vote but rather an exploration of interest. Maybe leading up to an official vote. We could always tweak the Spring FA draft to our specific liking. For instance, maybe we could change the amount of cuts from 10 to 5. I don't know. Personally, I am in favor of ZERO required cuts. So you simply make as many cuts as you'd like (no limits or minimums).

Just know that all of you will be doing the voting. I will not be voting. 6 votes wins whatever vote taking place.

What do you think?

So the Annual Spring FA Draft (1) would be changed to read "….at least zero and up to 15 rounds", and (2) would be changed to "owners cannot have less than 25 players prior to the draft", with most of the rest of (2) eliminated? Or something similar to the above?

fredpaii

PostWed May 01, 2019 11:40 pm

madal wrote:
fredpaii wrote:Guys, if you're interested we could do our Spring FA draft like Palmtana in the HCKL does his - meaning NO required cuts. Unless you want to of course. I just participated in my first such draft this past Spring. I happen to like it. I think it adds to the game if you can hold onto your players. You don't have to trade away anybody just to get set for the draft. Anyhow, what do you all think? This isn't an official vote but rather an exploration of interest. Maybe leading up to an official vote. We could always tweak the Spring FA draft to our specific liking. For instance, maybe we could change the amount of cuts from 10 to 5. I don't know. Personally, I am in favor of ZERO required cuts. So you simply make as many cuts as you'd like (no limits or minimums).

What do you think?

So the Annual Spring FA Draft (1) would be changed to read "….at least zero and up to 15 rounds", and (2) would be changed to "owners cannot have less than 25 players prior to the draft", with most of the rest of (2) eliminated? Or something similar to the above?

You could cut anywhere from zero to ALL (40) of your Major league players each Spring. Of course if you cut 40 you're going to have a long draft. lol

fredpaii

PostWed May 01, 2019 11:55 pm

G(rant), thank you for setting the Availables list for the upcoming Supplemental Draft. Very nice.

willmurr24

PostThu May 02, 2019 11:28 am

wecould go way off the beaten path and only keep 5 to 10 players this would vastly improve the year to year competitiveness ,is that a word ?, of the league, If we are gonna vote on rule changes throw this baby in with the bath water
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat