Ice Cream/Peanuts/Hot Dog- Chat/Transactions

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

timklucinec

Re: Ice Cream/Peanuts/Hot Dog- Chat/Transactions

PostFri Mar 06, 2020 7:27 pm

Availables:

Corey Dickerson, LF, 4(+1)e6; .304/.341/565; 12 Hrs
Chris Taylor,LF, 2(0)e4/CF/RF 3; 2B 3e24; SS 3e48; 3B 4e35; .262/.333/462; 12 HRs

Would like RPs or Picks. Will listen to offers.

Tim K

doug_tucker10

PostFri Mar 06, 2020 7:49 pm

i will have my team in sometime tonight, sorry for delay.

Doug

fredpaii

PostFri Mar 06, 2020 8:54 pm

No problem.

doug_tucker10

PostFri Mar 06, 2020 9:12 pm

Our league isnt Unleashed? I cant even use my best reliever? dangggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

doug_tucker10

PostFri Mar 06, 2020 9:21 pm

I have 3 catchers..only one is eligible for my roster as catcher. Nola also players first and Janssen not eligible in leashed league.I have NO eligible backup.

doug_tucker10

PostFri Mar 06, 2020 11:04 pm

Strat changed the catcher roster rule AFTER we did our most recent draft.

fredpaii

PostSat Mar 07, 2020 4:46 am

Danny Jansen is eligible. The other two are not in our league. At least not for the initial Strat roster. So what will happen is you'll cut your last player drafted (Mengden) and take a "catcher-first" player that has value under 1.0 mil. This catching (two catcher first players must be rostered initially) rule has been in effect for at least two years. Then after you get your team automatically drafted by Strat you may replace that sub-one mil catcher with Nola. I believe that's how it works. But you keep that cheap catcher you just selected on your overall roster (but not the Strat roster necessarily...that's up to you).

doug_tucker10

PostSat Mar 07, 2020 1:37 pm

fredpaii wrote:Danny Jansen is eligible. The other two are not in our league. At least not for the initial Strat roster. So what will happen is you'll cut your last player drafted (Mengden) and take a "catcher-first" player that has value under 1.0 mil. This catching (two catcher first players must be rostered initially) rule has been in effect for at least two years. Then after you get your team automatically drafted by Strat you may replace that sub-one mil catcher with Nola. I believe that's how it works. But you keep that cheap catcher you just selected on your overall roster (but not the Strat roster necessarily...that's up to you).

In..had to keep Mengden..dropped Peralta

fredpaii

PostSat Mar 07, 2020 2:06 pm

Which sub-one mil Catcher did you select?

Doug, I don't want this sort of thing to become the norm for the league. If I allow you to cut who you wish to cut then that sets a precedence for the league. And honestly, that's not a great deterrence against this happening again. We're going to make it the last pick of our last FA draft for everyone. Which in your case is Mengden. That's it. Done.

doug_tucker10

PostSat Mar 07, 2020 3:18 pm

fredpaii wrote:Which sub-one mil Catcher did you select?

Doug, I don't want this sort of thing to become the norm for the league. If I allow you to cut who you wish to cut then that sets a precedence for the league. And honestly, that's not a great deterrence against this happening again. We're going to make it the last pick of our last FA draft for everyone. Which in your case is Mengden. That's it. Done.

Not my fault SOM changed rules AFTER draft..i did all i could do..i couldnt drop Mengden i needed the 11th pitcher. You can replace me if you want because im tired of SOM anyway..havent played online game in months and dont play the computer game anymore. Im done...
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat