Ice Cream/Peanuts/Hot Dog- Chat/Transactions

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

fredpaii

Re: Ice Cream/Peanuts/Hot Dogs Keeper Signup (1 more spot)

PostSat Oct 27, 2018 2:35 pm

bump for last spot

the ghost of roger maris

Re: Ice Cream/Peanuts/Hot Dogs Keeper league sign up thread

PostSun Oct 28, 2018 8:16 am

1.fredpaii
2. madal
3. willmurr24
4. Terry101
5. Doug
6.* Barnicle*
7. Ghost of Roger Maris
8. Eddie E
9. bigmahon
10. lakeviewdave
11. Tim K
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!

Rant

Re: Ice Cream/Peanuts/Hot Dogs Keeper Signup (1 more spot)

PostSun Oct 28, 2018 10:10 am

1.fredpaii
2. madal
3. willmurr24
4. Terry101
5. Doug
6.* Barnicle*
7. Ghost of Roger Maris
8. Eddie E
9. bigmahon
10. lakeviewdave
11. Tim K
12. Rant

fredpaii

Re: Ice Cream/Peanuts/Hot Dogs Keeper League (FULL)

PostSun Oct 28, 2018 5:12 pm

I'm amending both Ghosts time windows and Madal's to the following...

Ghost will have 1 and a half hours for picks in rounds two through thirty and one hour for rounds 31-40.

Madal will have three hours for rounds 2-6. Then Madal has 1 and a half hours for rounds 7 through 30. 31-40 will be one hour each. This gives Madal more time to get acclimated to the draft. Especially during the crucial early rounds. Five extended rounds for Madal.
Last edited by fredpaii on Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

madal

PostSun Oct 28, 2018 6:15 pm

Newby Q: Time starts immediately after the pick ahead of you? So pick ahead of me made at 1AM my time, I have until 3 AM my time to make mine, or I lose priority, but can still make a pick after I get home from the bar at 4 AM?

fredpaii

PostSun Oct 28, 2018 6:42 pm

madal wrote:Newby Q: Time starts immediately after the pick ahead of you? So pick ahead of me made at 1AM my time, I have until 3 AM my time to make mine, or I lose priority, but can still make a pick after I get home from the bar at 4 AM?

Not with time windows. We'll be on the clock from 10am EST to 11pm EST. You may pick right after the guy before you picks OR your time window comes up. The rest of that is correct.

the ghost of roger maris

PostSun Oct 28, 2018 6:49 pm

fredpaii wrote:
madal wrote:Newby Q: Time starts immediately after the pick ahead of you? So pick ahead of me made at 1AM my time, I have until 3 AM my time to make mine, or I lose priority, but can still make a pick after I get home from the bar at 4 AM?

Not with time windows. We'll be on the clock from 10am EST to 11pm EST. You may pick right after the guy before you picks OR your time window comes up. The rest of that is correct.

I am back stateside but love to go with slots

fredpaii

PostSun Oct 28, 2018 6:55 pm

the ghost of roger maris wrote:
fredpaii wrote:

I am back stateside but love to go with slots

Cool, will you still be in the States when we do our draft next March/April? If so you can draft in one and a half hour time slots. Thanks for telling us that!

the ghost of roger maris

PostMon Oct 29, 2018 11:10 am

I will be in the states until early June or later.....

fredpaii

PostTue Oct 30, 2018 6:31 am

I want to make the draft clock from 9:30am, EST to 11pm, EST. Since we're extending draft times it seemed logical to add more clock time for the draft.

Also wanted to add that on Tuesday's and Thursday's we will go off the clock for six hours each day from 11am, EST to 5pm, EST...OR 8am, PST to 2pm, PST if you're a West Coast'er like myself. That's only on Tuesday's and Thursday's. I have obligations that take me away from my computer those days. Clock will start before 11am, EST on those days - at 9:30am, EST - and will restart at 2pm, EST. You may still pick when the clock is off of course as long as the person right before you has picked. I may amend this (by leaving proxies instead --but I hate those) if things slow down too much for us.

Just thought of something else we could do on those Tuesday's and Thursday's. We can simply leave the clock ON from 11am, EST to 5pm, EST and just put my pick OFF the clock. That way we can still get some picks in during prime draft time slots...as long as my time slot isn't assigned at 11am that particular day. Another thing we could do is have one of you give me a buzz - or text - with the days picks up to my time slot. I can then text or call back my pick in less than an hour since I do get breaks those days. But someone would need to contact me promptly with the picks when my time slot begins...OR right after the guy before me picks.
Last edited by fredpaii on Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat