Ice Cream/Peanuts/Hot Dog- Chat/Transactions

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Rant

Re: Ice Cream/Peanuts/Hot Dogs Chat

PostSat Jan 19, 2019 4:35 pm

Is the prospect draft one round or two serpentine?

madal

PostSat Jan 19, 2019 4:40 pm

I think it's just 1 round, you only get one ML team from which to choose your prospects.

fredpaii

PostSat Jan 19, 2019 7:53 pm

madal wrote:I think it's just 1 round, you only get one ML team from which to choose your prospects.

Exactly!

Rant

PostSat Jan 19, 2019 9:18 pm

Ok, just making sure the start up draft wasn't different.

fredpaii

PostMon Jan 21, 2019 2:11 pm

Guys, I'm allowing a two hours grace period after the last pick of the draft to get any picks that need replacing to get replaced. I'm referring to either picks you made that were not eligible picks (don't seem to be any of those at my latest search) or they were players already drafted by someone else. Failure to get those players replaced by the deadline will result in you losing that roster spot.

In addition, if you have any open roster spots you need to get them filled by the deadline. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until the Supplemental (only three roster spots can be addressed through the Supp draft) or Free Agent drafts to do so.

fredpaii

PostWed Jan 23, 2019 4:43 am

I'll get up to date on the spreadsheet either Thursday night or Friday sometime. I'm dealing with a big project (it's a home thing) at the moment and will be done tomorrow sometime.

Looking forward to the Stadium draft. And then the Prospect team draft and player selection. The fun never stops!

fredpaii

PostThu Jan 24, 2019 9:20 am

Looking over the rosters it's apparent that Willmurr and Terry need to draft a catcher that is ruled as primarily catcher by Strat. Willmurr has Kiner-Falefa and Carson Kelly as his 2nd and 3rd catchers. The first one is listed as primarily a 3B. And Kelly isn't even getting a card this year. Terry only has one catcher on his roster at this point. That one's easy. :)

fredpaii

PostFri Jan 25, 2019 12:25 am

Zim, you also need to draft a catcher that Strat prioritizes as catcher first. Astudillo may not get carded in this league.

fredpaii

PostSun Jan 27, 2019 2:45 pm

I like how quickly we are moving in our drafts without time limits. Due to that I will make the prospect team draft untimed. You'll still be given a week deadline to make your four prospect picks though. But that's after we're all done picking our team's.

I will need to get the randomized order done before we begin.

Eddie E

PostSun Jan 27, 2019 2:58 pm

I am willing to deal an R2 RP in Craig Stammen as well as 1b/2b/3b Ryan McMahon. As my drafting progressed I found I didnt need them as part of my 25 man roster. I dont have any specific needs so willing to listen to offers for either of them if interested.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat