NLD 49 - New and improved with "Louisana Lightning"!

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

milleram

Re: NLD 49 - New and improved with "Louisana Lightning"!

PostSat Sep 29, 2018 3:50 pm

I keep waiting for somebody to drop someone I could use---probably won't happen. There are a few owners known to me that like to do the 11th hour add/drop thing--though Semper wasn't one I had noticed. I will say the changes makes since most all of the time.

For myself--I am never very sure about this opening roster vs that roster--and I always seem .10 short of a player I would like to have. Over the time I have been playing I am more likely to make a late change now than I was--but it's not a planned thing to try to throw off other teams--it's just me finally making up my mind when I have two or three different options.

joethejet

PostSat Sep 29, 2018 5:08 pm

milleram wrote:I keep waiting for somebody to drop someone I could use---probably won't happen. There are a few owners known to me that like to do the 11th hour add/drop thing--though Semper wasn't one I had noticed. I will say the changes makes since most all of the time.

For myself--I am never very sure about this opening roster vs that roster--and I always seem .10 short of a player I would like to have. Over the time I have been playing I am more likely to make a late change now than I was--but it's not a planned thing to try to throw off other teams--it's just me finally making up my mind when I have two or three different options.

Yes, there are certainly reasons to make a last minute change. I'm thinking of one myself, but I can't pull the trigger, yet.

Semper just picked up DJ so his cap is down. I'm pretty sure, however that it won't be his last move ;)

Semper Gumby

PostSat Sep 29, 2018 5:27 pm

joethejet wrote:Semper just picked up DJ so his cap is down. I'm pretty sure, however that it won't be his last move ;)

I’m poised for the moment that Joe second guesses himself - snagged as fast as a Florida gator :x

Spider 67

PostSat Sep 29, 2018 5:27 pm

milleram wrote:I keep waiting for somebody to drop someone I could use---probably won't happen. There are a few owners known to me that like to do the 11th hour add/drop thing--though Semper wasn't one I had noticed. I will say the changes makes since most all of the time.

I'm betting Semper will make about twenty moves Monday - and I'll complain about having to redo my spreadsheets. :lol: :evil: Then I'll change my rotation a few times - with no real consequence to my results.

joethejet

PostSat Sep 29, 2018 5:47 pm

Spider 67 wrote:

I'm betting Semper will make about twenty moves Monday - and I'll complain about having to redo my spreadsheets. :lol: :evil: Then I'll change my rotation a few times - with no real consequence to my results.

LOL I'm with you Spider. Having to update everything is annoying! And Semp's back to having 2.5 mil available so... :roll:

Semp, you won't want the guy I'm going to cut (if I do)

Semper Gumby

PostSun Sep 30, 2018 4:26 pm

Joe

I’m tracking every player just in case they possess what it takes to bring home the trophy to sunny southwest Florida
Last edited by Semper Gumby on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

joethejet

PostMon Oct 01, 2018 11:44 am

Semper Gumby wrote:Joe

I’m tracking every player just in case they possess what it takes to bring home the trophy to sunny southwest Florida

Yes, I'm sure you are, but you're letting Dale make all the moves. He's headed towards filling the page with just his moves!

Spider 67

PostMon Oct 01, 2018 2:19 pm

joethejet wrote:
Semper Gumby wrote:Joe

Yes, I'm sure you are, but you're letting Dale make all the moves. He's headed towards filling the page with just his moves!

Dale hit ZERO! ;) :o :shock:

joethejet

PostMon Oct 01, 2018 9:00 pm

So did Milleram!

joethejet

PostTue Oct 02, 2018 1:16 am

Wow, that was a garbage start for us. First game we lose by one run and get Ozuna hurt for 3 in his first AB (so, actually 4 games) and lose Narvaez for 10 in his second ab.

Also lost the second game by a run before losing the last one 8-4. At least neither of those games featured an injury!

That's pretty brutal for a start. Hoping things get better!
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat