NLD46 - The Petite Oakland Trio League

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

joethejet

Re: NLD46 - The Petite Oakland Trio League

PostTue Oct 17, 2017 1:27 am

Well, the dang pitchers parks have been tough on us, we've gone 1-5, but mostly that's because our Pen has blown games. Had two BS in one game tonight. :( The other one was a 2-1 game and we snuck out a 3-0 where Blanton and Kimbrel didn't actually blow the save. Nice to see fellas. That's why you get the big bucks! ;)

We're happy to be back at home v Spider's squad (actually any squad after those dang pitcher's parks!) We went 3-9 on the last road trip. We had six BS, and lost five games by a run and one by 2. :cry: Ouch.

Here's to home stands! (I hope 8-) )

It will also be nice to have our whole team for the first time since game 5. It's been a tough go with the injury bug in the early season. Hopefully we got them out of the way! 8-)

Spider 67

PostTue Oct 17, 2017 8:07 am

Ouch! A tough two losses to Semper last night - in three classic 1-run games. Pederson stuck out three times with men on 3rd in the two losses. In game three Semper left 12 on and my bunch stranded 11.

Sale's win over Scherzer in the first game was a beauty - tense down to the last out.

Spider 67

PostTue Oct 17, 2017 8:08 am

Ouch! A tough two losses to Semper last night - in three classic 1-run games. Pederson stuck out three times with men on 3rd in the two losses. In game three Semper left 12 on and my bunch stranded 11.

The bidg difference in the two losses - Molina and Kipnis came through with sac flies for the winning runs. My guys whiff with runners on third. :cry:

Sale's win over Scherzer in the first game was a beauty - tense down to the last out.

Jeepdriver

PostTue Oct 17, 2017 8:25 am

The Jeep got brand new oversize tires and is rolling again. We will be more careful next time and avoid those nails that we strongly believe was sabotage, and not happenstance. ;)

Spider 67

PostTue Oct 17, 2017 9:20 am

Jeepdriver wrote:The Jeep got brand new oversize tires and is rolling again. We will be more careful next time and avoid those nails that we strongly believe was sabotage, and not happenstance. ;)

Dang! I, I mean someone, paid good money to stretch a cable across just beyond those nails. Can't buy good help these days. :evil: :cry:

Spider 67

PostTue Oct 17, 2017 11:12 am

joethejet wrote:Well, the dang pitchers parks have been tough on us, we've gone 1-5, but mostly that's because our Pen has blown games. Had two BS in one game tonight. :( The other one was a 2-1 game and we snuck out a 3-0 where Blanton and Kimbrel didn't actually blow the save. Nice to see fellas. That's why you get the big bucks! ;)

We're happy to be back at home v Spider's squad (actually any squad after those dang pitcher's parks!) We went 3-9 on the last road trip. We had six BS, and lost five games by a run and one by 2. :cry: Ouch.

It will also be nice to have our whole team for the first time since game 5. It's been a tough go with the injury bug in the early season. Hopefully we got them out of the way! 8-)

Well, let's see if JTJ's park can break us out of our ofer (0-14) BPHRs. :shock: :oops:

joethejet

PostTue Oct 17, 2017 7:28 pm

Spider 67 wrote:
joethejet wrote:Well, the dang pitchers parks have been tough on us, we've gone 1-5, but mostly that's because our Pen has blown games. Had two BS in one game tonight. :( The other one was a 2-1 game and we snuck out a 3-0 where Blanton and Kimbrel didn't actually blow the save. Nice to see fellas. That's why you get the big bucks! ;)

Well, let's see if JTJ's park can break us out of our ofer (0-14) BPHRs. :shock: :oops:

would love to keep you there Spider. ;)

joethejet

PostTue Oct 17, 2017 7:28 pm

Jeepdriver wrote:The Jeep got brand new oversize tires and is rolling again. We will be more careful next time and avoid those nails that we strongly believe was sabotage, and not happenstance. ;)

Jeep, you are definitely looking like a juggernaut so far! :shock:

Jeepdriver

PostWed Oct 18, 2017 8:35 am

OK now, just stop that!

joethejet

PostWed Oct 18, 2017 1:05 pm

Jeepdriver wrote:OK now, just stop that!

You mean you don't want me to point out that you're on pace for 122 wins? :lol: :P :P :lol: 8-) 8-)
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat