FOWL Keeper League: 2021 SUPP DRAFT

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Palmtana

Re: New FOWL Keeper League: Trades and Chat

PostMon May 06, 2019 11:48 am

KEVINEHLE wrote:
bigmahon wrote:
peterdouglas38 wrote:I reiterate and don’t feel bad: poorly run league. Get it together beyond wanting to start a league and draft a great team.

Take some responsibility. You’re not new to the league, so you know full well there are gaps in the league spreadsheet. The rest of us somehow figured out that Voit wasn’t available. It wasn’t difficult.

I agree. By the way, Voit is on my 4-24-19 downloaded Roster Spreadsheet on both the Combined tab and the Rosters tab. I'm really not sure how anyone thought Voit was available. He was also on my 4-4-19 Version on both the Combined and Roster tab.
I'm not sure why he isn't on the current combined, but he is on the important Roster tab. Everyone who has been around these leagues know to use the ROSTERS tab when CTR-F players. The Combined list is generally known as a convenience. This is a Ninersphan mantra who runs multiple leagues.

FWIW, I run two leagues and don't have a Roster tab. I got the idea from edub1969 who runs multiple leagues. A well maintained Combined tab makes the Roster tab superfluous. It's easier to use the Combined tab when looking to make trades.

fowldawg

PostMon May 06, 2019 11:20 pm

First of all, my apologies. I obviously have not lived up to the expectations most of you have of a commish. I started this league last year and had a major life change in which I was not able to run the league as I had expected. A few of you stepped up and did a good job keeping the league running. I picked up the commish role for this year and thought I had done a thorough job updating the spreadsheet that was created last year. Some things were missed on the combined tab on my part, and other updates I had made seem to have been inadvertently deleted by others. I believe all roster tabs are correct. Please check over your rosters to make sure they are correct. I will do my best to keep things updated during the week as I have a little bit more free time then--it is really hard to get to a computer over the weekends.

My records have me and palmtana done with the draft. We will continue with assigned time slots.

Thank you for your patience.

NMILSTEIN

PostTue May 07, 2019 11:10 am

fowldawg wrote:First of all, my apologies. I obviously have not lived up to the expectations most of you have of a commish. I started this league last year and had a major life change in which I was not able to run the league as I had expected. A few of you stepped up and did a good job keeping the league running. I picked up the commish role for this year and thought I had done a thorough job updating the spreadsheet that was created last year. Some things were missed on the combined tab on my part, and other updates I had made seem to have been inadvertently deleted by others. I believe all roster tabs are correct. Please check over your rosters to make sure they are correct. I will do my best to keep things updated during the week as I have a little bit more free time then--it is really hard to get to a computer over the weekends.

My records have me and palmtana done with the draft. We will continue with assigned time slots.

Thank you for your patience.

Speaking for myself, I appreciate the effort you made to start and run this league. I don't play in many leagues but from my experience there are always a few errors or omissions on the roster list or available player lists. It's really no big deal, this a game, not life or death.

KEVINEHLE

PostTue May 07, 2019 11:18 am

Jason isn't hands-on like most commishes, but the members need to do a better job responding and keeping track of things. JMP is now 2 picks behind. The process isn't all that complicated.

bigmahon

PostTue May 07, 2019 1:49 pm

So Terry and I made a trade before the season that we posted here but didn’t get processed or remembered. It was Yadi Molina to Terry for his 5th Round FA pick (#49). Terry picked Charlie Culberson with that pick, and to consummate the trade Culberson will become my property. Terry to confirm.

If Jason could also acknowledge / approve this it would be appreciated.

fowldawg

PostTue May 07, 2019 1:55 pm

Thank you, this has been processed

Terry101

PostTue May 07, 2019 3:25 pm

bigmahon wrote:So Terry and I made a trade before the season that we posted here but didn’t get processed or remembered. It was Yadi Molina to Terry for his 5th Round FA pick (#49). Terry picked Charlie Culberson with that pick, and to consummate the trade Culberson will become my property. Terry to confirm.

If Jason could also acknowledge / approve this it would be appreciated.

Confirmed

the ghost of roger maris

PostTue May 07, 2019 9:17 pm

peterdouglas38 wrote:
I get his seventh this year and I get his sixth next year and in exchange I give my seventh next year.

That’s the deal as I understand it - if so please confirm.

ghost wrote :
confirmed and it is your pick

I also got to keep or reaquire the 6th rounder traded earlier....
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!

NMILSTEIN

PostSat May 11, 2019 10:22 am

Can I get a confirmation on my roster number. Through Round 11 I have my roster at 37 but the draft thread is showing that I only have 1 pick left. I believe I should have 3 picks left.

fowldawg

PostSat May 11, 2019 1:47 pm

You have three remaining picks, the draft thread was not updated to the end of the draft. It is now.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat