Grumpy Old Men Keeper League (GOML)Chat_Sup. draft Cuts here

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Paul_Long71

Re: Grumpy Old Men Keeper League (GOML)Chat_Sup. draft Cuts

PostSat Feb 15, 2020 11:52 pm

noticing those are same rules on website page. see rule 7 under General rules. says same... may not matter if people want to stay, but I'd rather use all cards if possible.

sociophil

PostSun Feb 16, 2020 8:18 pm

any chance we can vote on turning this into an unleashed league. right now it is not. can we put that to a vote?

While I should be supporting a shift to unleashed cards given that Manaea is on my roster, I would prefer to stay with the current rules in my inaugural year as commish, but if we get a second for Paul's motion then we can put it to a vote.

We're still waiting to hear from zim13 and Mr Baseball World.

JAMESZIMMER

PostMon Feb 17, 2020 8:19 am

I’m good with unleashed.

Ninersphan

PostMon Feb 17, 2020 11:57 am

second ( or third) unleashed.

sociophil

PostMon Feb 17, 2020 12:15 pm

Good lord, you guys are bum-rushing the newbie commish!

Okay, after the remaining managers check in I will hold a vote. We will vote on two motions: (1) Paul's motion to adopt the unleashed cards, and (2) a motion to start using them this year if the motion is approved. Both motions would need to be approved by 8 managers.

Since it is open season on the rules I am tempted to propose adopting my Money Ball rules since I can't get 12 managers on board with my Money Ball Baseball League format!

sociophil

Ninersphan

PostMon Feb 17, 2020 12:17 pm

sociophil wrote:Good lord, you guys are bum-rushing the newbie commish!

Okay, after the remaining managers check in I will hold a vote. We will vote on two motions: (1) Paul's motion to adopt the unleashed cards, and (2) a motion to start using them this year if the motion is approved. Both motions would need to be approved by 8 managers.

Since it is open season on the rules I am tempted to propose adopting my Money Ball rules since I can't get 12 managers on board with my Money Ball Baseball League format!

sociophil

I would drop out if we went with money ball rules. Sorry, salary limit leagues do not interest me in the least.

STEVE F

PostMon Feb 17, 2020 12:46 pm

Ninersphan wrote:
sociophil wrote:Good lord, you guys are bum-rushing the newbie commish!

sociophil

I would drop out if we went with money ball rules. Sorry, salary limit leagues do not interest me in the least.

Second that.

Also, I'm fine with unleashed, but if approved it should go into effect next year. Too many managers have already planned their teams around the current format.

chasenally

PostMon Feb 17, 2020 4:23 pm

I am against the Unleashed Set for this year. I would be interested at addressing it again in the off season though.

Mike
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!

Paul_Long71

PostMon Feb 17, 2020 4:39 pm

this is the off-season. That's why I brought it up. no big deal if you all want to just keep it. I've brought it up before and it seems to get pushed to a different time. figured now was a good time, but it can wait if needed.

STEVE F

PostMon Feb 17, 2020 5:42 pm

Well , what we need to do, if we want it, is vote it in now but have it take effect a year later. That way everyone can plan their teams accordingly
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat