Grumpy Old Men Keeper League (GOML)Chat_Sup. draft Cuts here

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

STEVE F

Re: Grumpy Old Men Keeper League (GOML)Chat_Sup. draft Cuts

PostWed Apr 21, 2021 1:41 pm

I'm fine with taking however much time you need. One caveat on my part, I start vacation May 15, and may not always have computer access to draft. I do not now nor will I EVER own a "smart" phone.
But we can deal with that when it comes up I guess

somwillis1

PostWed Apr 21, 2021 4:34 pm

Hello,

I would like the opportunity to take over Zim's team. Looking over your group comment board it's clear the comradery and support you have with each other. That's awesome. This looks like a great place to play SOM. I'm new to 365 but, I'm a life long SOM player. Thanks Guys for the opportunity.

Phil, I wish you and your family all the best and I hope for a quick recovery.

somwillis1

BG1217

PostWed Apr 21, 2021 4:36 pm

Welcome somwillis1!

Ninersphan

PostWed Apr 21, 2021 4:42 pm

Welcome!!! It’s pretty good community, don’t expect them to go easy on you though ;)

geekor

PostWed Apr 21, 2021 5:17 pm

Ninersphan wrote:Welcome!!! It’s pretty good community, don’t expect them to go easy on you though ;)

same thing i do with my kids, i never let them win. When they beat me, they actually beat me. No gimmies!!

on that note, for you guys though I let you win every season so you will keep me around. I'm not bad, it's charity :roll: :lol:

mlbphan

PostWed Apr 21, 2021 6:05 pm

Hello,

I would like the opportunity to take over Zim's team. Looking over your group comment board it's clear the comradery and support you have with each other. That's awesome. This looks like a great place to play SOM. I'm new to 365 but, I'm a life long SOM player. Thanks Guys for the opportunity.

Phil, I wish you and your family all the best and I hope for a quick recovery.

somwillis1

welcome aboard.

Rick
mlbphan

sociophil

PostWed Apr 21, 2021 11:03 pm

Yes, welcome aboard. Have a look at the google sheet and make your cuts. Zim actually submitted cuts before he passed, but feel free to change them.

geekor

PostThu Apr 22, 2021 12:15 am

sociophil wrote:Yes, welcome aboard. Have a look at the google sheet and make your cuts. Zim actually submitted cuts before he passed, but feel free to change them.

yea I never posted those cuts in the sheet since he was gone. Figured it's best to have whoever took over the team post them

geekor

PostThu Apr 22, 2021 12:26 am

sociophil wrote:Gents,

My wife has been in and out of the hospital since late January, so my time to tend to SOM has been limited. Once we get the new manager on board and we receive MBWs drops, I'll revise the spreadsheet and put together a list of players eligible for the draft. Given the demands of work and home life at the moment, however, I may be a little slower that usual at getting this done. Please bare with me.

Thank,

Philip

And I do have access to edit the sheet as well, and have been removing people's drops. I will try to help out with the FA list if I can, but probably can't get to that until the weekend.

Once somwillis1 makes his drops, we could start drafting anytime (if you're comfortable going without an available players list).

geekor

PostThu Apr 22, 2021 12:26 am

PLEASE CHECK YOUR ROSTER FOR ERRORS BEFORE WE START
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat