Grumpy Old Men Keeper League (GOML)Chat_Sup. draft Cuts here

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

WJS6768

Re: Grumpy Old Men Keeper League (GOML)Chat_Sup. draft Cuts

PostThu Mar 25, 2021 9:48 pm

I hope for a speedy recovery for your daughter. What a terrifying experience for any parent. I heard someone say that 2021 is just 2020 but old enough to drink. I'd gladly take another 2020 over the 2021 we have experienced so far this year.

Let's just check in and take it slowly. No hurry to start the season. We've waited long enough for the return of baseball, what's a few weeks longer.

Phil

Mr Baseball World --
chasenally -- IN
Ninersphan -- IN
WJS6768 -- IN
geekor -- IN
BG1217 --
mlbphan -- IN
JAMESZIMMER (zim13) --IN
sociophil -- IN
Paul_Long71 --IN
hveed --
Steve F --IN

mlbphan

PostThu Mar 25, 2021 9:54 pm

I hope for a speedy recovery for your daughter. What a terrifying experience for any parent. I heard someone say that 2021 is just 2020 but old enough to drink. I'd gladly take another 2020 over the 2021 we have experienced so far this year.

Let's just check in and take it slowly. No hurry to start the season. We've waited long enough for the return of baseball, what's a few weeks longer.

very well said & agree 100% with waiting as long as it takes. Bill your daughter & family are all that matters right now. take as long as you need & just know you have an entire team (community) rooting for & cheering her on.

Rick
mlbphan

Ninersphan

PostFri Mar 26, 2021 11:15 am

Gents, thanks for the kind words an encouragement. Please believe I am dining any and everything I can to help my daughter which right now consists mainly of just being in her recovery room to offer support and encouragement. This is why I’m able to at least check on the message boards. (Cell phones and data plans, blessing or curse???). I appreciate you holding things up for me. Not sure how long I’ll need she’ll be in a rehab facility for a couple of weeks once discharged but once she is home I might be able to have a little time.

Again thanks for the positive vibes snd prayers, they are most welcome and do give me some comfort.

Ninersphan

PostSat Mar 27, 2021 4:31 pm

So latest update on my daughter:

She is out of ICU and into her room. Her “spark” is returning today. When asked by her nurse how she was feeling, she dead panned, “Well, I’ve had better weeks.” Pain seems to be subsiding somewhat snd she continues OT & PT. Long way to go, but the baby steps are encouraging.

Thanks to all for the care snd support.

mlbphan

PostSat Mar 27, 2021 4:48 pm

So latest update on my daughter:

She is out of ICU and into her room. Her “spark” is returning today. When asked by her nurse how she was feeling, she dead panned, “Well, I’ve had better weeks.” Pain seems to be subsiding somewhat snd she continues OT & PT. Long way to go, but the baby steps are encouraging.

thanx for the update Bill & glad to hear some good news.

Rick
mlbphan

geekor

PostSat Mar 27, 2021 9:39 pm

Ninersphan wrote:So latest update on my daughter:

Good news, glad to hear she is out of the ICU. There are long days ahead, but that is great to hear! I hope she recovers quicker than expected and can get back to a normal life.

STEVE F

PostSat Mar 27, 2021 10:00 pm

That IS encouraging! Good to hear!

JAMESZIMMER

PostTue Mar 30, 2021 6:16 pm

Drops:
1. Kingery, Scott CF PHI
2. Senzel, Nick CF CIN
3. Cain, Lorenzo CF No Card
4. Renfroe, Hunter RF TB
5. Adrianza, Ehire INF MIN
6. Holt, Brock ÚTIL WASH
7. Hamels, Cole SP No Card
8. Desclafani, Anthony SP CIN
9. Odorizzi, Jake SP No Card
10. Tehran, Julio SP LAA
11. González, Gio SP CHW
12. Posey, Buster C No Card
13. Chavis, Michael 1B BOS
14. Hudson, Daniel RP WASH
15. Martínez, José 1B CHC

No Promotions

geekor

PostMon Apr 05, 2021 9:35 pm

I hope niners and Phils situations have gotten better.

While we wait though, that's not really an excuse for the rest of you. You should still be posting your drops, so less wait time later.

Paul_Long71

PostMon Apr 05, 2021 10:27 pm

help me out here, do I need to promote Gorman (pros) or lose him? don't know what/if anything had been done with prospects since many lost a year of minors ball. I will promote him if needed, but that means I need an extra cut so wanted to check before listing my cuts.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat