Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

Moderator: Palmtana

  • Author
  • Message
Offline

lakeviewdave

  • Posts: 5862
  • Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:56 pm
  • Location: Wake Forest, NC

Re: Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

PostThu Dec 14, 2017 6:56 am

Lakeviewdave trades

JT Realmuto
Wade Davis
2018 1st FA pick (Lakeviewdave) #7 overall
2018 3rd Prospect pick (Lakeviewdave) #31 overall

To Elpasopesos for

Willson Contreras
2019 1st FA pick (Elpasopesos)
2018 1st Prospect pick (Elpasopesos) #6 overall

Mark to confirm
Offline

elpasopesos

  • Posts: 567
  • Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Re: Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

PostThu Dec 14, 2017 1:24 pm

lakeviewdave wrote:Lakeviewdave trades

JT Realmuto
Wade Davis
2018 1st FA pick (Lakeviewdave) #7 overall
2018 3rd Prospect pick (Lakeviewdave) #31 overall

To Elpasopesos for

Willson Contreras
2019 1st FA pick (Elpasopesos)
2018 1st Prospect pick (Elpasopesos) #6 overall

Mark to confirm


I confirm this trade.
Offline

elpasopesos

  • Posts: 567
  • Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Re: Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

PostThu Dec 14, 2017 1:39 pm

elpasopesos wrote:
lakeviewdave wrote:Lakeviewdave trades

JT Realmuto
Wade Davis
2018 1st FA pick (Lakeviewdave) #7 overall
2018 3rd Prospect pick (Lakeviewdave) #31 overall

To Elpasopesos for

Willson Contreras
2019 1st FA pick (Elpasopesos)
2018 1st Prospect pick (Elpasopesos) #6 overall

Mark to confirm


I confirm this trade.


And I drop Kyle Ryan
Offline

chasenally

  • Posts: 2406
  • Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Re: Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

PostThu Dec 14, 2017 6:25 pm

I have a 3rd and 4th round prospect pick this year I am looking to trade for a Heavy LHRP or RHRP but will listen to anything

Mike
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!
Offline

lakeviewdave

  • Posts: 5862
  • Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:56 pm
  • Location: Wake Forest, NC

Re: Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

PostThu Dec 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Updated players available to deal this off-season:

Addison Reed RP/Closer
Dan Otero RP vs R
Dylan Bundy SP
Brandon Belt 1B
Salvador Perez C
Ryon Healy 3B/1B
JA Happ SP
Reynaldo Lopez SP
Joc Pederson CF/LF

Prospects to deal:
Brendan Rodgers SS
Amed Rosario SS
Mickie Moniak OF

Also have 1st FA pick #3 overall and 3 of first 7 (and 6 of first 25) prospect picks to deal from.
Looking for many things at this point.
Last edited by lakeviewdave on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Offline

fredpaii

  • Posts: 4399
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:54 pm

Re: Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

PostThu Dec 14, 2017 6:56 pm

Dave has had quite the bevy of players to deal from...and he still does!! :D Must be fun for Dave.

I like to see the trades. :D

I'll input them pretty soon. Just got back home.
Offline

elpasopesos

  • Posts: 567
  • Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Re: Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

PostThu Dec 14, 2017 9:30 pm

Fred I beat you to it.
Offline

fredpaii

  • Posts: 4399
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:54 pm

Re: Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

PostThu Dec 14, 2017 10:00 pm

Good job, Mark!
Offline

chasenally

  • Posts: 2406
  • Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Re: Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

PostThu Dec 14, 2017 11:08 pm

chasenally trades

3rd round #6 (elpaso) and 4th round #7 (lakeviewdave) prospect drafts (2017)
that puts me at 40 on my roster

to

Ghost for

Matt Bowman RP

Ghost to confirm
The msaegse is waht mttares msot!
Offline

the ghost of roger maris

  • Posts: 2964
  • Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:56 pm

Re: Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

PostFri Dec 15, 2017 3:01 am

chasenally wrote:chasenally trades

3rd round #6 (elpaso) and 4th round #7 (lakeviewdave) prospect drafts (2017)
that puts me at 40 on my roster

to

Ghost for

Matt Bowman RP

Ghost to confirm

Confirmed....
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests