Re: Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

PostMon Sep 05, 2016 7:43 pm

edub1969 wrote:You mean Joker I believe

Brett Anderson is cut

fredpaii

PostThu Sep 15, 2016 11:35 am

We have a problem.

I'm backing up Mark with the spreadsheet and I just now noticed that jmlopp is at 39 and I don't think he was after the Supp draft. He was at 40 then. But he hasn't made a trade since then that would have put him under 40. So something is fouled up. Mike, if you would, please check out your roster and let us know if anyone is missing.

And Joker (Rick) would you please look over your roster as well? I have you listed with 41 players currently. Let me or Mark know what is going on there so we can fix that right away. You may need to cut a player. Not sure yet.

fredpaii

PostThu Sep 15, 2016 11:42 am

jmlopp, you're fine. Schoop was missing from your team. I added him back.

But I don't know what's going on with Jokers team. He's at 41 as far as I can tell for now.

fredpaii

fredpaii

PostThu Sep 15, 2016 11:59 am

Joker definitely needs to cut another player ASAP. Look at his previous deal here. It states joker drops Plouffe to get back to 40. That means when Joker accepted viper's four roster players for his two in their trade he was TWO players over. Not one!

PostMon Aug 22, 2016 8:43 am
Joker trades 2017 3rd rd FA pick
to Ehlekev
for Curtis Granderson and 2017 5th rd FA pick

Joker confirmed on main thread

Upon completion of trade, Joker cut Trevor Plouffe to get back to 40

fredpaii

PostFri Sep 16, 2016 5:31 pm

So Joker has played with 41 players for two weeks now. That doesn't sit well with me.

Guys, when elpasopesos declared he would be the next Commissioner after the Supplemental draft - that I conducted - I thought everything would be cool. But apparently not. I can see right now that I'm going to have to step in and be much more of a hands-on Commissioner myself.

If I'm going to take the reins as Commissioner then I need to know you all have my back. For example - I do hate this but it's apparently necessary - if I want to release a player from someone's roster because they either can't count or simply refuse to comply with roster restrictions then I need to know I have your full support in cutting a player from their team that I deem fit after three days non-compliance. That's my condition for becoming Commissioner. Take it or leave it. I'm not putting up with any crap as Commissioner.

Let me know what you all want.

joker329

PostSat Sep 17, 2016 3:49 pm

cut james shields.

joker329

PostSat Sep 17, 2016 3:53 pm

I apologize for the delay. I've been working alot and traveling and if you check I have not rotated out any players since the trade. Still its my fault for not counting correctly or checking. So I cut Shields. I did get an email about a week ago while I was at the airport and then I forgot. You want to penalize me, so be it. Hows 1 less draft pick.

fredpaii

PostSat Sep 17, 2016 8:07 pm

joker, I don't think anyone cares (about you being over the roster limit).

And if no one else cares why should I.

joker329

PostSat Sep 17, 2016 8:13 pm

fredpaii wrote:joker, I don't think anyone cares (about you being over the roster limit).

And if no one else cares why should I.

Fred,
We are in a few leagues together, I believe, and you know I am relatively quite and go about my business. I screwed up here and apologize.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat