Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

Moderator: Palmtana

  • Author
  • Message
Offline

elpasopesos

  • Posts: 474
  • Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

PostTue Jul 26, 2016 7:58 am

Post all trades, and only trades in this forum.
The format will be the same:

ex
edub trades
Mike Trout
to elpasopesos
for Sergio Romo

elpasopesos to confirm

Use the user name of our league member.
Final step

PDB commissioner confirms.
And now it is official. THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE.
Offline

edub1969

  • Posts: 6144
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:21 pm

Re: Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

PostTue Jul 26, 2016 10:47 am

elpasopesos wrote:Post all trades, and only trades in this forum.
The format will be the same:

ex
edub trades
Mike Trout
to elpasopesos
for Sergio Romo

elpasopesos to confirm

Use the user name of our league member.
Final step

PDB commissioner confirms.
And now it is official. THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE.


Man...I wish I had Trout to be able to do this deal! :lol:
Last edited by edub1969 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Offline

elpasopesos

  • Posts: 474
  • Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Re: Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

PostFri Jul 29, 2016 6:41 pm

edub1969 wrote:
elpasopesos wrote:Post all trades, and only trades in this forum.
The format will be the same:

ex
edub trades
Mike Trout
to elpasopesos
for Sergio Romo

elpasopesos to confirm

Use the user name of our league member.
Final step

PDB commissioner confirms.
And now it is official. THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE.


Man...I wish I had Trout to be able to do this deal! :lol:

I can arrange that
Offline

elpasopesos

  • Posts: 474
  • Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Re: Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

PostWed Aug 03, 2016 11:43 am

Keeping active
Offline

edub1969

  • Posts: 6144
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:21 pm

Re: Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

PostMon Aug 08, 2016 12:50 pm

JAMESZIMMER trades

Yasiel Puig

to edub1969 for

Billy Hamilton

Zim to confirm
Offline

JAMESZIMMER

  • Posts: 2250
  • Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

PostMon Aug 08, 2016 1:20 pm

Confirmed
Offline

elpasopesos

  • Posts: 474
  • Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Re: Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

PostMon Aug 08, 2016 1:37 pm

JAMESZIMMER wrote:Confirmed



Commish confirms
Offline

elpasopesos

  • Posts: 474
  • Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Re: Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

PostMon Aug 15, 2016 12:12 pm

elpasopesos wrote:Post all trades, and only trades in this forum.
The format will be the same:

ex
edub trades
Mike Trout
to elpasopesos
for Sergio Romo

elpasopesos to confirm

Use the user name of our league member.
Final step

PDB commissioner confirms.
And now it is official. THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE.

Thread up to date
Offline

KEVINEHLE

  • Posts: 3673
  • Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:12 am

Re: Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

PostMon Aug 22, 2016 8:43 am

Joker trades 2017 3rd rd FA pick
to Ehlekev
for Curtis Granderson and 2017 5th rd FA pick

Joker confirmed on main thread

Upon completion of trade, Joker cut Trevor Plouffe to get back to 40
Offline

elpasopesos

  • Posts: 474
  • Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Re: Pesos de beisbol league Trade Thread

PostMon Aug 22, 2016 11:53 pm

KEVINEHLE wrote:Joker trades 2017 3rd rd FA pick
to Ehlekev
for Curtis Granderson and 2017 5th rd FA pick

Joker confirmed on main thread

Upon completion of trade, Joker cut Trevor Plouffe to get back to 40


Commish confirms
Next

Return to Individual League Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: doug_tucker10, joethejet and 4 guests