D2D trash talk and draft comments thread

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

fredpaii

Re: D2D trash talk and draft comments thread

PostMon Apr 18, 2022 10:40 pm

heekin65 wrote:I've missed the league loading info somewhere-- looked in this thread as well. Could I be sent the password please to load. Thank you.

"Don't Look Up"

Terry101

PostTue Apr 19, 2022 3:02 pm

Slight problem

I have only 10 pitchers- if ok, I'll drop my last pick H. Castro and draft a .5 pitcher so I can load

Paul_Long71

PostTue Apr 19, 2022 3:24 pm

:(

ok....let me know who to replace Castro with on your roster.

lev.cohen

PostTue Apr 19, 2022 8:55 pm

We're ready to go as soon as WJS6768 marks his team ready for the draft!

Paul_Long71

PostWed Apr 20, 2022 12:04 am

autodraft has run, divisions have been set up based on previous seasons' records.

paul j kiggins

PostWed Apr 20, 2022 9:44 am

I see i open up against the Preacher...better stop by the church and get Blessings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to all

dc irish

PostThu Apr 28, 2022 11:16 pm

Not trying to be annoying but I have some trade ideas that would be affected by this proposal, so before I send them out hoping we can get league direction on those rule change requests. To remind so no one needs to search through the thread, they were A) The Nick Anderson Rule, and B) The Somebody took off the whole weekend Rule :) Wording as follows:

#1 Roster Size
5) Each team may have one DL spot that does not count against either the player maximum roster size or keeper limits. Such player must have been A) Previously drafted by the team in question, B) have been carded in the year previous, and C) not be carded in the current set due to reasons of physical injury. Specifically barred from utilization of this slot are any players who are not carded due to MLB suspensions relating to off-field or on-field conduct, administrative leave, playing in an international non-MLB league, mental causation, contract dispute, or similar circumstances.

#2 Annual Draft, Prospect Draft, Supplemental Draft
Strike all instances of "Monday through Friday".
This essentially allows timed slots to occur throughout the draft, including weekends.
Last edited by dc irish on Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seanreflex

PostThu Apr 28, 2022 11:38 pm

Maybe this will help get these two issues voted on. I think it’s been agreed to be put to a vote after the drafts were complete. If I’m out of line I apologize in advance.

Roscodog
DC Irish
Terry
Paul J Kiggins
Seanreflex - Add DL spot: yea. Clock on weekend: yea.
Victor
Turtle
WJS
mlbphan
Lev Cohen
Buzz
Falcon
Ycbill
baseball cfo
Hamilton
Paul Long
heekin
fredpaii
calbatross
oldmansmith
stoney18
Dr. Publix
Boblues
Eddie E

Hamilton17

PostThu Apr 28, 2022 11:49 pm

seanreflex wrote:Maybe this will help get these two issues voted on. I think it’s been agreed to be put to a vote after the drafts were complete. If I’m out of line I apologize in advance.

Roscodog
DC Irish
Terry
Paul J Kiggins
Seanreflex - Add DL spot: yea. Clock on weekend: yea.
Victor
Turtle
WJS
mlbphan
Lev Cohen
Buzz
Falcon
Ycbill
baseball cfo
Hamilton - yes & yes
Paul Long
heekin
fredpaii
calbatross
oldmansmith
stoney18
Dr. Publix
Boblues
Eddie E

Paul_Long71

PostFri Apr 29, 2022 12:13 am

dc irish wrote:Not trying to be annoying but I have some trade ideas that would be affected by this proposal, so before I send them out hoping we can get league direction on those rule change requests. To remind so no one needs to search through the thread, they were A) The Nick Anderson Rule, and B) The Somebody took off the whole weekend Rule :) Wording as follows:

#1 Roster Size
5) Each team may have one DL spot that does not count against either the player maximum roster size or keeper limits. Such player must have been A) Previously drafted by the team in question, B) have been carded in the year previous, and C) not be carded in the current set due to reasons of physical injury. Specifically barred from utilization of this slot are any players who are not carded due to MLB suspensions relating to off-field or on-field conduct, administrative leave, playing in an international non-MLB league, mental causation, contract dispute, or similar circumstances.

#2 Annual Draft, Prospect Draft, Supplemental Draft
Strike all instances of "Monday through Friday".
This essentially allows timed slots to occur throughout the draft, including weekends.

I am out of town this week and will put the rules proposals out for vote next week when I get back. All votes are done by email vote so please STOP putting your vote on here.

Paul
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat