Baseball CFO
WJS - IN
Hveed - in
Victor

Pw is: d2d-1

Paul_Long71

Re: D2D trash talk and draft comments thread

PostWed Apr 18, 2018 11:24 am

just need the two new guys and we will be all ready!

VICTORLOGOTHETIS

PostWed Apr 18, 2018 4:03 pm

Trying to do my team now, realized I only have 10 carded pitchers. Also, I’m assuming I have to leave carded players off my draft list since we can only have 14 hitters?

With permission I’d like to drop Ji-Man Choi and pick up a reliever,

Paul_Long71

PostWed Apr 18, 2018 4:12 pm

you can drop Tyler Wade (your last drafted hitter) this is why I sent you the email with 6 rounds left to make sure you knew you had to draft pitchers with 5 of the last 6 picks.

Paul

Paul_Long71

PostWed Apr 18, 2018 4:52 pm

I'm going to allow victor to drop Choi because I didn't make Willmurr drop his last selected pitcher rather than Naquin but PLEASE make sure in the future to draft a LEGAL roster that will fit into SOM's autodraft. I try to do this as we're going (hence my email to victor when he still had 6 draft picks left) but I don't catch all the possibilities (hence me not emailing Willmurr that he needed such and such). It's especially important in the last 2 or 3 rounds that each owner checks that he has enough catchers (2 with primary position as catcher) and hitters/pitchers and the right kind of pitcher...starter/relief only etc...

Willmurr should be dropping his last drafted pitcher to get a hitter to fill out the draft card.....and Victor should be dropping his last drafted hitter to get a pitcher. I don't think it's going to make a big deal, so I'm fine with the Naquin and Choi drops. (if you sense a little frustration here, you're right.... this draft was a bit aggravating this time around).

Willmurr added a 0.50 hitter to fill his roster and Victor should add a 0.50 pitcher. please tell me which one it will be so I can make the change on the official rosters.

Hopefully, we can move on and begin the season.

hveed

PostWed Apr 18, 2018 5:28 pm

Paul_Long71 wrote:I'm going to allow victor to drop Choi because I didn't make Willmurr drop his last selected pitcher rather than Naquin but PLEASE make sure in the future to draft a LEGAL roster that will fit into SOM's autodraft. I try to do this as we're going (hence my email to victor when he still had 6 draft picks left) but I don't catch all the possibilities (hence me not emailing Willmurr that he needed such and such). It's especially important in the last 2 or 3 rounds that each owner checks that he has enough catchers (2 with primary position as catcher) and hitters/pitchers and the right kind of pitcher...starter/relief only etc...

Willmurr should be dropping his last drafted pitcher to get a hitter to fill out the draft card.....and Victor should be dropping his last drafted hitter to get a pitcher. I don't think it's going to make a big deal, so I'm fine with the Naquin and Choi drops. (if you sense a little frustration here, you're right.... this draft was a bit aggravating this time around).

Willmurr added a 0.50 hitter to fill his roster and Victor should add a 0.50 pitcher. please tell me which one it will be so I can make the change on the official rosters.

Hopefully, we can move on and begin the season.

Personally I dont really care either way, but I think a better solution is to just make them us a draft filler that you (or someone else) assigns since the SOM draft rules are different from the SOM Roster rules. Even a .50 mil player could turn into a good player next year, and the longer things get delayed, the more info everyone has about next years cards. Then just have them drop the filler after the draft.

VICTORLOGOTHETIS

PostThu Apr 19, 2018 6:18 am

WJS6768 wrote:Falcon - IN
Buzz - IN
Baseball CFO
WJS - IN
Hveed - in
Victor - IN

Pw is: d2d-1

Dropped Choi, selected Hoby Milner P PHI
PreviousNext