D2D trash talk and draft comments thread

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

FALCON29

Re: D2D trash talk and draft comments thread

PostSun Jul 08, 2018 8:07 pm

heekin65 wrote:Heekin65 trades his 2019 6th Round FA Pick to Falcon29 in exchange for Falcon's 2019 8th Round FA Pick and SP Tyler Skaggs. Falcon to confirm.

Confirmed.
Skaggs will be removed from my drops list.

Paul_Long71

PostSun Jul 08, 2018 8:11 pm

That gives you 31 players heekin. So if you want 2 supp draft picks (you posted 2 drops on other thread) then you'll need to drop 1 more guy.

heekin65

PostSun Jul 08, 2018 9:11 pm

Make that Roberto Perez C CLE to drop and I understand I need to pick up an 2017 eligible Catcher in the Supplemental Draft. Thanks

Paul_Long71

PostMon Jul 09, 2018 12:01 am

I'll drop him now and retain the 2 drops from other thread as your 2 supp draft drops.

and Falcon, make sure to change your drops on the other thread if you haven't yet.

Eddie E

PostTue Jul 10, 2018 8:22 am

Accepting trade offers for the number 2 pick in the supplemental draft. You can get a big piece for your 2019 team with the pick so I would want something nice in return.

lev.cohen

PostTue Jul 10, 2018 3:25 pm

I'm looking to add either first round supplemental picks or early 2019 FA draft picks. The following players are on the block, so let me know if interested. I may also ask for a player in return depending on who you want and am mainly looking for players who can help me next year:

Brian Dozier
Jose Pirela
Lane Adams
Tzu-Wei Lin
Andrew McCutchen
Danny Barnes
Dominic Leone
Cole Hamels
Andrew Triggs

fredpaii

PostWed Jul 11, 2018 12:51 pm

Just to be clear....

A week ago Roscodog and I made a trade. I was thinking I would acquire an earlier 4th round prospect pick that Rosco had. That was based on earlier negotiations that didn't quite get finalized. When we resumed talks I didn't consider that old offers were just that - old (and expired). Basically saying it was MY error and nothing Rosco did. He's cool. And I look forward to many trades in the future with him. After all, he's a trading mutha!

Roscodog

PostWed Jul 11, 2018 1:10 pm

fredpaii wrote:Just to be clear....

A week ago Roscodog and I made a trade. I was thinking I would acquire an earlier 4th round prospect pick that Rosco had. That was based on earlier negotiations that didn't quite get finalized. When we resumed talks I didn't consider that old offers were just that - old (and expired). Basically saying it was MY error and nothing Rosco did. He's cool. And I look forward to many trades in the future with him. After all, he's a trading mutha!

Thanks Fred for posting, it’s appreciated but not necessary from my end. As mentioned they were different offers involving different pieces. As I said to you privately I would hate for anyone to think I tried to pull a fast one on them and would gladly give you the slightly higher pick to avoid that. It wasn’t so much the offer was expired but a different one. Once again sorry if there was any confusion.

fredpaii

PostWed Jul 11, 2018 1:43 pm

Roscodog wrote:
fredpaii wrote:Just to be clear....

Thanks Fred for posting, it’s appreciated but not necessary from my end. As mentioned they were different offers involving different pieces. As I said to you privately I would hate for anyone to think I tried to pull a fast one on them and would gladly give you the slightly higher pick to avoid that. It wasn’t so much the offer was expired but a different one. Once again sorry if there was any confusion.

Well put.

fredpaii

PostTue Jul 17, 2018 7:19 pm

Brandon Drury is available for a 7th round FA pick.

I will give you my 9th round FA pick in exchange (should be a top ten pick in the 9th).
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat