D2D trash talk and draft comments thread

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

fredpaii

Re: D2D trash talk and draft comments thread

PostFri Oct 05, 2018 2:22 am

Hi Guys,

I'm interested in getting a new 12-team league going. I'll be your Commissioner. Here's the post I made on the main forum... viewtopic.php?f=5&t=644855

Roscodog

PostSun Dec 16, 2018 3:32 pm

Looking over my roster today I have several good prospects that I will need to promote and likely only 1 I will be able to keep. I think I have a fairly competitive team this season so I'll mostly be keeping guys that help me win this season. With that said if anyone does have roster space to carry a prospect or 2 and would like to secure them now instead of trying to draft them later let me know. Only really interested in adding FA or prospect picks unless someone can offer me upgrades at a position.

here they are;

Kopech-SP (the one I likely keep)
Reid-Foley-SP
Kaprielien-SP
K.Lewis-OF
D.Perez-SS

Paul_Long71

PostThu Jan 10, 2019 11:19 pm

As some of you may remember, Chris/Bigmahon is leaving the league. His spot will be taken by Sean (Seanreflex). Please welcome Sean aboard as he takes over the team. I sent out a league-wide email on 12/29 with details of the upcoming league events. If you didn't get it or need it resent, send me an email.

fredpaii

PostThu Jan 10, 2019 11:33 pm

Hi Sean! I think you remember me. We played in a mysteries set auto league together with dcIrish as well.

Roscodog

PostFri Jan 11, 2019 7:28 am

Paul_Long71 wrote:As some of you may remember, Chris/Bigmahon is leaving the league. His spot will be taken by Sean (Seanreflex). Please welcome Sean aboard as he takes over the team. I sent out a league-wide email on 12/29 with details of the upcoming league events. If you didn't get it or need it resent, send me an email.

Welcome Sean

hveed

PostFri Jan 11, 2019 2:06 pm

Paul_Long71 wrote:As some of you may remember, Chris/Bigmahon is leaving the league. His spot will be taken by Sean (Seanreflex). Please welcome Sean aboard as he takes over the team. I sent out a league-wide email on 12/29 with details of the upcoming league events. If you didn't get it or need it resent, send me an email.

Welcome aboard Sean!

Eddie E

PostWed Feb 13, 2019 9:43 am

I am still in rebuilding phase so I am looking for draft picks, young players (not necessarily with good cards) and especially starting pitchers.

I have to offer:

Max Muncy
Oliver Perez
David Hernandez
Victor Arano
Craig Stammen
Willie Calhoun
Multiple second, third and fourth round prospect picks.
Last edited by Eddie E on Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paul_Long71

PostWed Feb 13, 2019 1:27 pm

Looks like we are in need of a manager (even after sean replaced bigmahon) as Willmurr is moving on. If anyone knows of someone, please have them contact me. I'll wait a few days and if no one has any leads, then I'll open it up.

Roscodog

PostWed Feb 13, 2019 4:58 pm

Looking to add an OF, ideally RF but will consider LF or CF, 2 Def or better however.

Roscodog

PostWed Feb 13, 2019 8:27 pm

Roscodog wrote:Looking over my roster today I have several good prospects that I will need to promote and likely only 1 I will be able to keep. I think I have a fairly competitive team this season so I'll mostly be keeping guys that help me win this season. With that said if anyone does have roster space to carry a prospect or 2 and would like to secure them now instead of trying to draft them later let me know. Only really interested in adding FA or prospect picks unless someone can offer me upgrades at a position.

here they are;

Kopech-SP (the one I likely keep)
Reid-Foley-SP
Kaprielien-SP
K.Lewis-OF
D.Perez-SS

D.Santana-RF
Stroman-SP

Also available.

Again looking for OF (2def or better) ideally RF and picks, FA or Prospect
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat