24 Let's Play Two League - Chat

Moderator: Palmtana

  • Author
  • Message
Offline

Ocello1126

  • Posts: 125
  • Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:12 am

Re: 24 Let's Play Two League - Chat

PostTue May 05, 2020 7:41 pm

Ghost trades Jon Gray, Jose osuna and Nomar Mazara to Ocello for 2021 2nd round FA pick, Daniel Rovetson Robertson and Garrett cooper

Ghost to confirm
Offline

Ocello1126

  • Posts: 125
  • Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:12 am

Re: 24 Let's Play Two League - Chat

PostTue May 05, 2020 8:05 pm

Ocello1126 wrote:Ghost trades Jon Gray, Jose osuna and Nomar Mazara to Ocello for 2021 2nd round FA pick, Daniel Rovetson Robertson and Garrett cooper

Ghost to confirm


Once trade is confirmed Ocello will drop CC Sabathia
Offline

the ghost of roger maris

  • Posts: 2896
  • Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:56 pm

Re: 24 Let's Play Two League - Chat

PostTue May 05, 2020 11:15 pm

Ocello1126 wrote:
Ocello1126 wrote:Ghost trades Jon Gray, Jose osuna and Nomar Mazara to Ocello for 2021 2nd round FA pick, Daniel Rovetson Robertson and Garrett cooper

Ghost to confirm


Once trade is confirmed Ocello will drop CC Sabathia

confirmed
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!
Offline

Apollo 21

  • Posts: 375
  • Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:22 am

Re: 24 Let's Play Two League - Chat

PostFri May 08, 2020 3:15 pm

Apollo 21 trades Aaron Bummer and prospect Yusei Kikuchi to The Turtle for Ryne Stanek and prospect Logan Gilbert... The Turtle to confirm.
Offline

The Turtle

  • Posts: 2788
  • Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:07 am

Re: 24 Let's Play Two League - Chat

PostFri May 08, 2020 5:55 pm

Apollo 21 wrote:Apollo 21 trades Aaron Bummer and prospect Yusei Kikuchi to The Turtle for Ryne Stanek and prospect Logan Gilbert... The Turtle to confirm.


Confirmed
Offline

jbenson27

  • Posts: 215
  • Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:00 pm

Re: 24 Let's Play Two League - Chat

PostWed May 20, 2020 2:31 pm

jbenson trades 3rd Jose Ramirez to Ocello1126
for sp Madison Bumgarner and prospect Stephen Gonsalves

jbenson drops Edwin Escobar (lhp) off prospect list

ocello1126 to confirm
Offline

Ocello1126

  • Posts: 125
  • Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:12 am

Re: 24 Let's Play Two League - Chat

PostWed May 20, 2020 2:35 pm

jbenson27 wrote:jbenson trades 3rd Jose Ramirez to Ocello1126
for sp Madison Bumgarner and prospect Stephen Gonsalves

jbenson drops Edwin Escobar (lhp) off prospect list

ocello1126 to confirm

Confirm
Offline

The Turtle

  • Posts: 2788
  • Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:07 am

Re: 24 Let's Play Two League - Chat

PostWed May 20, 2020 5:23 pm

The Turtle trades (a crap ton of stuff and other things)
Wojciechowski, Asher (P - S5) ($2,420,000)
Maybin, Cameron (LF,RF,CF) ($3,490,000)
1st round FA pick
1st round prospect pick
Brailyn Marquez
Justus Sheffield
Jonathan India

To Joke in exchange for:
Yarbrough, Ryan (P - S6/R5) ($6,860,000)
Yastrzemski, Mike (LF,RF,CF) ($6,470,000)
Offline

The Turtle

  • Posts: 2788
  • Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:07 am

Re: 24 Let's Play Two League - Chat

PostWed May 20, 2020 6:29 pm

Gargano Rebel Hearts (The Turtle) traded:
- Collin McHugh (P) ($2,630,000)
- Andrew Heaney (P) ($1,330,000)
- Pablo Sandoval (3B,1B) ($2,250,000)
- 3rd Round FA pick (my own)
- Blake Rutherford
- Yusei Kikuchi

to Whataburger Blue Wahoos (CoachTeel) in exchange for:
- Anibal Sanchez (P) ($3,440,000)
- Gio Gonzalez (P) ($3,160,000)
- Yairo Munoz (3B,SS,LF,CF,2B,RF) ($500,000)
Offline

coachteel924

  • Posts: 935
  • Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:19 pm

Re: 24 Let's Play Two League - Chat

PostWed May 20, 2020 6:52 pm

Coach confirms trade.
Coach will drop Miquel Cabrera to make room on 30 man roster for Yusei Kikuchei.
OF Blake Rutherford goes to prospect list
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: srh1200 and 3 guests