Mighty Casey KL - League Loading, West loading

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

edub1969

Re: Mighty Casey KL - League Loading, West loading

PostFri Aug 25, 2017 1:21 pm

If we find a commish, I'd obviously not want to forego the Supplemental draft. Takes less than a week for that to get done.

Paul_Long71

PostFri Aug 25, 2017 1:26 pm

give me a little time to either:

a. get a hold of Chad (I have some friends that are friends of his too, maybe I can get a hold of him still)
b. get a hold of traveling jack to give access to league info (if he still can)
c. copy it all over to a new spreadsheet (would rather not)

and then we'll get moving. I think with this long of a wait, having the supp. draft really weakens next year's fa draft as by the time we get to it, the current season will be almost over. Usually the supp draft is around all-star break and you are still unsure that your supp picks will continue to play good or not. By doing one this late, I think it really takes away the first few rounds of next year's FA draft (which likely, but not necessarily will be in the same draft order anyway).

Like to hear others' thoughts......

Roscodog

PostFri Aug 25, 2017 1:52 pm

I think forgoing it is the way to go this late in year, plus just so you or whoever has less of a hassle to deal with. Realistically the teams that would have gotten the first few supp picks will likely still get the top FA picks next year and have more/better talent to choose from.

Roscodog

PostFri Aug 25, 2017 1:58 pm

I want this league to continue as much as anyone (Kershaw, Sale, Trout, Stanton, etc), but I also get having to commish league is time consuming. Between work, kids, commishing another league and quite honestly it's now fantasy football season I couldn't/wouldn't commit to being commissioner of another league. Therefore I really appreciate Paul or anyone else who takes this on and would want to keep it as simple as possible for them, especially for this season.

Cubit

PostFri Aug 25, 2017 2:24 pm

I'm with Roscodog. If Paul is willing to take this on, anything that would make his live easier is fine here in this league. Much appreciated.

travelingjack

PostSat Sep 02, 2017 3:45 pm

Guys,

I only have access to the old 2015 spreadsheet, Chad switched to a new sheet for 2016. (I used to use Blackjack as my screen name, for those who do not remember me when I commished).

peterdouglas38

PostTue Sep 05, 2017 10:32 pm

Let's keep it going!

Paul_Long71

PostWed Sep 06, 2017 1:58 am

I am ok with taking it over but am a little busy right now. If anyone really wants to get it going right now, then they can jump in and commish for us, but otherwise I hope it's ok if we wait a little longer til I have a little more time.

Paul_Long71

PostWed Oct 04, 2017 1:02 pm

as you can tell, I'm just not finding the time to take this over after all guys..... so if someone else wants to step up and save the league, by all means....please do. But at this time, I just don't have the time to commit to running this league. just too many other league commitments (keeper leagues, andy's ALT leagues, and rob's email league)

sorry. I hope someone else is able to step up and do it, but if not, I had fun in this league with all of ya.

Roscodog

PostWed Oct 04, 2017 5:35 pm

Paul_Long71 wrote:as you can tell, I'm just not finding the time to take this over after all guys..... so if someone else wants to step up and save the league, by all means....please do. But at this time, I just don't have the time to commit to running this league. just too many other league commitments (keeper leagues, andy's ALT leagues, and rob's email league)

sorry. I hope someone else is able to step up and do it, but if not, I had fun in this league with all of ya.

Agreed Paul it has been a great league. If it’s the end thanks to everyone. I also just can’t commit to being commissioner of a league at this point, although I wish I could as I love my team.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat