KB's 2014 ATG8 Halloween Franchise League chat

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

OldDirtRoad

KB's 2014 ATG8 Halloween Franchise League chat

PostSun Oct 12, 2014 6:59 pm

(In the leagues forming area)
Pick a team from any ONE era (db,pro,post,exp) or Neg League Team. Use players from that team only. Once you have entered your team in the league, don't make roster changes until after the draft. That way you keep your spot and team, of course if you want to change teams, fine. Roster set at 140 Mil. That should leave money for you to use to purchase players that you did not pick, as farm players. Please use the name of the Team you choose as your league team name and after the nickname add era, such as Atlanta Braves (exp)..which is my choice. Plenty of great teams ! DH and yes you can own more than one team. Even though I'm 58 , I love Halloween and Horror, hence I have ask Michael Myers to be my mgr. He's quite and to the point, the players seem to try extra hard for him. The Umps seem to fear him though. If you decide to join, Thanks ~ KB ~ Happy Halloween !

I'm new to this, but I wanted to try a league..been a baseball fan since 1964, biggest baseball thrill was going to the 1972 All Star Game @ Atlanta Fulton Co. Stadium. Seeing Henry Aaron blast many homers was a thrill also.

Return to Individual League Chat