the splinter

Re: GMKL CHAT:

PostWed Mar 11, 2020 7:27 pm

Confirmed

Ninersphan

PostThu Mar 12, 2020 7:30 am

Gents,

We are down to only 1 manager left to post drops. However, this league allows stadium changes. So far only one manager has posted their intent to change stadiums. Here is the rule:

3) Stadiums are unique and belong to each owner for the duration of each year. An annual stadium draft will be incorporated with each spring free agent draft

For those planning on dropping your stadium, I need you to edit your drops and include the stadium drop. Once the draft starts, you will not be allowed to then drop your stadium as the rules clearly state, drafting of stadiums is part of the free agent draft. There is no separate stadium draft. those that do not post a stadium drop, will be assumed to be keeping their stadiums.

Thanks

chilliards

PostFri Apr 03, 2020 2:33 pm

Any catchers on the trade block

Jerlins

PostSun Apr 05, 2020 12:59 pm

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up regarding my availability. As some of you know, I own a sports card store. Rhode Island has shut us down, but we can still do mail order. It obvious many similar stores are in the same position, as our online sales have increased dramatically. We are now averaging about 70 packages a day. My partner is now on self quarantine, as his wife is a nurse, and recently became ill, so on Monday, they will be getting tested for the virus. This means I am basically a 1 man crew for the time being, and my free time will be minimal at best.

While I would like to continue in this league, and plan on doing so, it may take me a couple of days once Bill sends out the available list to get things in order so I can at least make proxies. After RD 1, I will leave enough proxies for each round following the 1st. It's just Rd 1 that will be the issue.

I do understand that this might be an issue for some, and if so, I will be happy to step down and let another manager take over my team. I will leave it up to Bill to send out a private email and leave it up to you folks to vote on it.

Palmtana

PostSun Apr 05, 2020 1:15 pm

I see no problem with you continuing in the league. There is no clock in Rd. 1. In fact I've been urging commishes to have no clock in any of the rounds. Sure, some of us are at home and have loads of time to draft. Others don't.

Ninersphan

PostSun Apr 05, 2020 3:55 pm

No problem here I’m not even sure when I’ll get us up and running. Working on Unleashed first. Hope to have that done tonight or early this week.

the splinter

PostSun Apr 05, 2020 4:04 pm

No hurry here

I’ve noticed in many of my others leagues the slower start up date has lead to more trades

I could use an updated roster sheet.

Ninersphan

PostMon Apr 06, 2020 10:21 am

the splinter wrote:No hurry here

I’ve noticed in many of my others leagues the slower start up date has lead to more trades

I could use an updated roster sheet.

Nothing has changed since the last one I sent you

I have not updated it yet for cuts and rosters are frozen until I do

Palmtana

PostSat Jun 06, 2020 12:26 am

What's the latest Bill?
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat