Game of Thrones draft

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Al Hogg

Re: Game of Thrones draft

PostSat May 25, 2013 1:11 pm

I've set seven proxies to get me through the last round.

I sent Jason a Facebook message to let him know he's up.

I'll be out and about this afternoon. I'm hoping that when I'm back we'll be wrapped up!

MEAT

PostSat May 25, 2013 1:47 pm

I messaged zim and terry...all three of us need stadiums, so once they picked Ive proxied and we should be on to mark. im ready to load

TomSiebert

PostSat May 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Lowrie or Gwynn....Lowrie or Gwynn.....who's more essential....who's more likely to last. Lowrie both the former and the latter, but in the end I had to have somebody who could hit when Simmons was down, and Lowrie def does that vs. RH. Hoped hoped hoped Gwynn would last for speed and defense replacement in LF and cheap backup when Fowler's down, but Curt weaseled me bad.

Was Lowrie on anybody's sights? Or, more basically, on Curt or Kev's?

tws

moneymaze

PostSat May 25, 2013 2:41 pm

TomSiebert wrote:Lowrie or Gwynn....Lowrie or Gwynn.....who's more essential....who's more likely to last. Lowrie both the former and the latter, but in the end I had to have somebody who could hit when Simmons was down, and Lowrie def does that vs. RH. Hoped hoped hoped Gwynn would last for speed and defense replacement in LF and cheap backup when Fowler's down, but Curt weaseled me bad.

Bwah hah hah. Gwynn will be the defensive replacement in right for Beltran and a PR - I'm hoping to keep his total number of plate appearances down to about 20.

Wanted to get either Hanrahan before League as the 11th pitcher, but that's the way it goes.

KEVINEHLE

PostSat May 25, 2013 4:19 pm

No, I didn't have Lowrie on my radar, though he is a good late pickup. It appears that a lot of us have their rosters. I guess we can build the league and start loading at some point. What are the divisions?

calbatross

PostSat May 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Zim needs a stadium... but is out of picks. I am guessing he missed that we are only doing 24 rounds on Diamond Dope.

KEVINEHLE

PostSat May 25, 2013 6:43 pm

Since we have a full week before our teams need to be loaded, we should just go ahead and finish the draft on DD and load our teams without FAs.

TomSiebert

PostSat May 25, 2013 6:53 pm

I think Keven makes a good point. It's Saturday, we've got a week to wait anyway, if we finish the draft live, nobody gets screwed with an AL player. I'm with him! Whaddaya say?

tws

CATom

PostSat May 25, 2013 7:06 pm

As much as I hate to say this "I'm with Kev" :) --------- Tom

calbatross

PostSat May 25, 2013 7:14 pm

I am having trouble with Diamond Dope. I am trying to select Shawn Tolleson RP, $670,000

I click draft, but nothing happens... it is like the Draft button is disabled. Not sure if this is perhaps related to salary cap issue, but I can't modify that. In fact, I am not sure I would be able to make a round 25 or 26 pick either unless someone else has run into this issue before and can help me figure out how it can be fixed. So, I am going to make my pick here on the board and skip my pick on Diamond Dope so that CATom can register his pick.

MY SELECTION in round 24 is SHAWN TOLLESON RP LAD
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat