Superkeeper league

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

lakeviewdave

Re: Superkeeper league

PostSun Mar 17, 2019 6:49 am

Players available to be dealt, a couple of other could be available.

Need a 2B, RF, SP, RP, CF? plenty to deal from now

SP - Foltynewicz, McCullers
2B - D.Gordon, Merrifield, Wendle
RF - Stanton, Judge, Harper
CF - Hicks, Bradley Jr
RP - E.Ramos
Nick Senzel 3B (prospect)

looking for many things at this point.

edub1969

PostSun Mar 17, 2019 3:17 pm

We'll be starting assigned times guys beginning Tuesday...just a heads up

edub1969

PostMon Mar 18, 2019 9:27 pm

Notes on Assigned Time slots for those of you new to the league or a refresher for everyone else

Assigned times are 1 hour time slots beginning at 10am Eastern Time each day

For example:
baseball cfo is in the 10am-11am time slot. Once baseball cfo has made his pick (it can obviously be made prior to that if owner chooses) the next owner may pick (in this case we'll say lakeviewdave) even if it's before lakeviewdave's time slot of 11am-12pm.

IF baseball cfo (or any owner) doesn't make their pick by the end of the assigned time slot, they are skipped and the next owner may make their selection since their time slot is now up. The skipped owner may post their selection at any time to get caught up.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
The last time slot of the evening (9pm-10pm) MUST make their pick by 10pm or they can be skipped as well. This isn't like the "Clock" some of you are used to.

p.s. - If you have back to back picks, you will need to make both picks in your hour time slot

edub1969

PostMon Mar 18, 2019 10:41 pm

Assigned times have been posted and emailed for Tuesday 3/19

lakeviewdave

PostTue Mar 19, 2019 1:41 pm

Players available to be dealt, a couple of other could be available.

Need a 2B, RF, SP, RP, CF? plenty to deal from now

SP - Foltynewicz, McCullers
2B - D.Gordon, Merrifield, Wendle
RF - Judge
CF - Hicks, Bradley Jr
RP - E.Ramos
Nick Senzel 3B (prospect)

looking for many things at this point, 3B, future SP.

edub1969

PostTue Mar 19, 2019 7:27 pm

5) Prospects can be promoted to the major league roster at any time, provided there is roster space available. Once promoted all prospects lose their prospect status and cannot be demoted back to prospect status.

Roscodog

PostTue Mar 19, 2019 7:31 pm

edub1969 wrote:5) Prospects can be promoted to the major league roster at any time, provided there is roster space available. Once promoted all prospects lose their prospect status and cannot be demoted back to prospect status.

I see that rule, I just don’t recall it being used that way? So I could have just kept Acuna and Burnes as prospects and then promoted them as my last 2 FA picks

It’s fine if that’s the way it is. Wish I had known it or understood it that way.

Palmtana

PostTue Mar 19, 2019 8:09 pm

If you've owned a prospect for 2 years (2019 prospects on the Combined tab) they HAVE to be promoted or cut. Otherwise, like Ernie said, 2018 prospects can be promoted if there is roster space. I'm not contending (boy am I not contending!) this year so weighing what was available in the FA draft versus having to promote 4 prospects next year I went with the latter. Fewer cuts I have to worry about next season.

Roscodog

PostTue Mar 19, 2019 8:15 pm

Palmtana wrote:If you've owned a prospect for 2 years (2019 prospects on the Combined tab) they HAVE to be promoted or cut. Otherwise, like Ernie said, 2018 prospects can be promoted if there is roster space. I'm not contending (boy am I not contending!) this year so weighing what was available in the FA draft versus having to promote 4 prospects next year I went with the latter. Fewer cuts I have to worry about next season.

As I just said to Ernie, I know tone is hard to tell in message, but I’m not frustrated at all. It doesn’t really affect anything for me this season and doesn’t give you an unfair advantage. It’s more so if that is how the rule will always be interpreted I want to know in case there is a future opportunity to use it to my advantage. That’s all, just never seen it used that way.
I’m fine with it.

edub1969

PostTue Mar 19, 2019 10:47 pm

Assigned times have been posted and emailed for Wednesday 3/20
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat