70's Historic Regional Theme League

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

heekin65

Re: 70's Historic Regional Theme League

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Pedetal, we need to post each other's email to work this out

heekin65@aol.com post yours here

Also, what is a good time for you to talk?

I work early, so I just saw the posts and all after work @5 p.m.
I had hoped to talk approve this before you entered the league as it was a "potential opening". I had taken the Texas teams as they were the weakest of the two. I needed to approve the move before joining. I think we can work it out-- Thanx

petedal

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 6:38 pm

I think I see where the confusion came from. I joined the thread late and when asked I said I would take Texas/Houston. When I was given the password I just went ahead....I didnt read the early posts...I am willing to go either way, I have no problem trying to fill a Chi-town team with the few guys I have that qualify and free agents but will defer to what you guys want to do, Just let me know.

heekin65

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 6:39 pm

NP, give me your email addy

Thanks to Pedetal, we worked this out on the phone. He and I will adjust our rosters at 5pm on Wednesday.
I understand that it did affect the draft, but as we discussed, it cuts both ways. We probably had a disadvantage in that some of the picks we had went elsewhere. At this point, this is the best we can do. This thing can still work out for fun.

Pedetal is taking Chicago and Heekin65 is taking Texas.

Ikes

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 12:49 pm

If Durantejerry is not in I will take the Texas league. Let me know and I will draft tonight.

jayhawk81

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 1:42 pm

thanks Ikes, but the league filled.

heekin65

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Just a reminder to dump all ineligible players that do not appear on at least one of your regional teams cards as soon as possible after 5 p.m. EDT on Wednesday. It will be a frenzy-- I am planning on several moves as players become available. It make take several attempts at roster adjustments through the weekend. There was no other way to avoid this-- part of what we knew we were in for. (I have had to remove the comment that was here previously) In seeing the complexity of issues that arise from trading before 5 p.m. Wednesday, We all need to "clean up" our rosters with eligible players and only trade those that are "card eligible" . These type of issues were bound to arise trying this new type of league. Thanx for your continued patience-- We will get this ship asailing. Send me your email if you still need the excel roster for stratomatic 70s. Thanks fellas-- Cya @ 5 Wednesday
Previous

Return to Individual League Chat