Pesos de Beisbol Trade Discussion and ???/comments

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

Sknsfan

Re: Pesos de Beisbol Trade Discussion and ???/comments

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 2:51 am

This should have been here. Sorry about that.

Sknsfan trades:

Max Scherzer
Gerrado Parra

to jmlopp for

Jake Peavy
Kyle Lohse

jmlopp to confirm

(jmlopp confirmed on the main thread - but can confirm here also if he likes.)

fredpaii

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 4:45 am

It's okay Sknsfan. I'm the one that's been confused on this subject. Or at least not wholly committed to one thread or the other.

I believe it makes sense to talk trade and list trades made - along with confirmations - in this thread exclusively. There's too much happening in the league chat thread to have trade talk enter into it. Or perhaps I should consult with Ernie as he writes in all the trades and transactions. Whatever Ernie prefers will be the rule.

jmlopp

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 8:47 am

Confirmed....

I would prefer one place. I like one stop shopping. Currently we have four places to go for information.
Our 2 threads here at the inbox at the gamesite and PMs. If one has another keeper team then that might double.

My other keeper league goes through Yahoo Groups. All our email comes to my gmail account. Its quite nice once you
get the hang of it.

Mike

edub1969

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 8:52 am

fredpaii wrote:It's okay Sknsfan. I'm the one that's been confused on this subject. Or at least not wholly committed to one thread or the other.

I believe it makes sense to talk trade and list trades made - along with confirmations - in this thread exclusively. There's too much happening in the league chat thread to have trade talk enter into it. Or perhaps I should consult with Ernie as he writes in all the trades and transactions. Whatever Ernie prefers will be the rule.

I saw it so it was fine. I have them all set up to notify me when a new post has been made, but one centralized league chat thread would be nice!

fredpaii

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 9:13 am

Okay, then everything goes under Pesos de Beisbol league chat.
Previous

Return to Individual League Chat