Armchair Keepers List

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

dspeters5

New divisions per recent diamonddope

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 10:37 am

We will use the current diamonddope draft positions to determine draft order. I have asked Frank Bailey to create the new league as he is in the new east. And strat hates my Mac products at school, can't work on my new team or create league or even access old league mails. Rick will send a message to all coaches on old league mail.

East-MrHarry,Chemosh, hintix, Frank Bailey

Central- N.Texas, Dspeters5, Muadib, BDward

West- The Rivs, Artmaki, JW, Doc X

Mr.Maki will have serious problems loading before late Friday if Artmaki was in central there would be no way this league would be created by Friday at 11PM est. So we just took the central and made it the new west, and the west becomes the central. Last week and this week have been hardships for myself and Art with our very busy schedules and the fact that we had to work on two drafts at the same time does not help. Goldrush and Armchair. And there is a chance he may not be able to enter his team as well. He works late many nites, cannot access strat at work and he is very busy with church commitments several nites and gets home 11ish most nites.

N Texas Widowmakers

Re: Armchair Keepers List

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 2:59 pm

The previous dope draft did not have a stadium draft. If we did a unique stadium draft it would have been on the Sporting News ILC page which did not forward to the new site.
Previous

Return to Individual League Chat