Page 115 of 127

Re: HCKL Chat Thread

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:07 pm
by lakeviewdave
I am looking to move up in 1st round of prospect draft or youth in return, I can offer multiple prospect picks (from #8, 10, 12, 13, and 25).

Also interested in 4th round prospect picks as well.


Player-wise - Reddick, Britton, Tyler White, Kimbrel, Pressley, Zobrist, Mazara all are available as well.

Re: HCKL Chat Thread

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:42 am
by klx22
Trade Announcement

klx22 sends Nomar Mazara to lakeviewdave for

his 9th rd FA pick currently up

Dave to confirm

Re: HCKL Chat Thread

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:45 am
by klx22
Updated Available
Ben Gamel
Melky Cabrera
Cole Hamels
Jon Lester
Tanner Roark

Any and all available for FA pick

Re: HCKL Chat Thread

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:15 am
by Palmtana
Let's hold the draft until Dave confirms the latest trade with Keith. If that happens before I'm on here again, party on.

Re: HCKL Chat Thread

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:36 am
by lakeviewdave
klx22 wrote:Trade Announcement

klx22 sends Nomar Mazara to lakeviewdave for

his 9th rd FA pick currently up

Dave to confirm


I comfirm

Re: HCKL Chat Thread

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:36 pm
by Terry101
Palmtana,

We have a bit of a glitch- I traded J. Bradley to Cubit- now Fred's team) for a 2nd round 2019 FA pick. The trade was confirmed (see below) and Bradley is on Fred's roster. I did not realize I did not get the pick (2nd pick in the 2nd round) until now when I looked over my roster. So, what to do? I am up for anything fair ( I can't just give Bradley away). An easy suggestion would just accept a 2020 2nd round FA pick, or return Bradley, but again, what can we do? Thanks



edub1969 wrote:
Cubit wrote:
Palmtana wrote:Ted, you never confirmed the Bradley trade that Terry posted on 3/20. Are you doing so now?


Guess I messed up here, but I was confirming the trade there, but forgot to make a drop as required. However, If Bradley's already in the FA pool we can skip it to keep things neat. Sorry.

Could someone send me the Current Roster list so I can get back up to speed? Thank you.


Terry noted above that trade was still good. Bradley is on your roster

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Re: HCKL Chat Thread

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:03 pm
by Palmtana
After communicating with Terry, we agreed that a compensatory pick is in order. He will receive the 2nd pick of Rd. 2 in the 2020 FA draft in addition to his regular FA pick in Rd. 2. So that round will have 13 picks. Atypical? Sure. But I'm the new guy and don't need to cater to convention. :)

Re: HCKL Chat Thread

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:07 pm
by Ninersphan
Palmtana wrote:After communicating with Terry, we agreed that a compensatory pick is in order. He will receive the 2nd pick of Rd. 2 in the 2020 FA draft in addition to his regular FA pick in Rd. 2. So that round will have 13 picks. Atypical? Sure. But I'm the new guy and don't need to cater to convention. :)



Good solution, and not completely atypical, I’ve seen similar decisions in other leagues for similar issues

Re: HCKL Chat Thread

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:32 am
by fredpaii
Guys, I think I may have your answer as to why Terry did not have a 2nd round FA pick this year (or at least the one he received from Cubit in that trade). He traded it to me for Masahiro Tanaka.

Re: HCKL Chat Thread

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:57 am
by Terry101
fredpaii wrote:Guys, I think I may have your answer as to why Terry did not have a 2nd round FA pick this year (or at least the one he received from Cubit in that trade). He traded it to me for Masahiro Tanaka.


Fred is correct. So, there is no need for a compensatory pick. All is good. Sorry for the confusion on my part.